Manu Ginobili is done for the playoffs

smh.gif
@ people counting out the spurs pre manu injury

As much as I think the Spurs are boring, Manu makes Playoff Basketball exciting. Flopping or not, dude is made for the playoffs.

The Spurs are like 32-12 wiith Manu in the lineup though. They definitely could challenge anybody, they're a different team in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

jazz officially 2nd best team in west...
Not until they learn how to beat good teams on the road. Denver actually has a legit shot of getting to the WCF, but I wouldn't be surprisedif New Orleans got it together either.

Well, the Lakers did smoke the Spurs in last year's playoffs...

And no, I don't take joy in no athlete gettin' hurt, hindered, ill, or whatever ailment. I just don't want to see the Spurs and Lakers this season.

^^^i agree....but the lakers always seem to play weak against them, and playing in Salt Lake is no joke.
playing Denver > playing Utah imo

I knew Ginobili's double duty with his international team would eventually cost him.

as much as i hated the guy for his flopping before, id never celebrate on someone else's injury. heres to a speedy recovery (well obviously not speedyenough for the playoffs lol) manu!

Without Ginobili i don't think we can win it......
frown.gif

Hopefully SA can still make something happen given the news.

PO

Lmao at lakers fans rejoicing thinking this will help The Rapist in getting his first ring post shaq era. Y'all are in for a rude awakening

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Lmao at lakers fans rejoicing thinking this will help The Rapist in getting his first ring post shaq era. Y'all are in for a rude awakening
I'm pretty sure anyone who follows the sport of basketball understands how good of a team the Lakers are and there is a reason why they havethe best record out West and only barely behind the Cavs for the best in the league. So you sound real salty talking like that son. Kobe has a VERY realisticshot at winning a chip and he's not even a fav. player of mine. Bringing up his rape trial has nothing to do with how dude and his team are playing thisseason and making comments like that aren't going to get people to respect you or your opinions.

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Originally Posted by JD617

Wait, they had no chance this year anyway.
roll.gif
They didn't have a chance anyways...
grin.gif

Umm... how do you figure?
they werent a championship caliber team this year?

also injuries have hurt them this year as well, if that wasnt already apparent.

Pre-Manu injury, how were they not a championship-caliber team?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lakers in the Finals easily, the East is where it'll be tough.

Back
Top Bottom