Manu Ginobili is done for the playoffs

never good to hear anybody go down for the rest of the season, but I didnt see them going to the finals with or without him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you Laker fans just now saying "oh well Spurs were not athreat to begin with" yeah right, you know you all got a heart attack when you heard they signed Gooden last month.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you Laker fans just now saying "oh well Spurs were not a threat to begin with" yeah right, you know you all got a heart attack when you heard they signed Gooden last month.

not really.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

As much as I think the Spurs are boring, Manu makes Playoff Basketball exciting. Flopping or not, dude is made for the playoffs.

dude is made up for big games, smh at people who are happy manu got hurt, i mean as much as i hate a team or a player i never want them to get injured or hurtbecause beating that particular team would be much sweeter if the lineup is a 100% healthy. and besides why wish somebody anything negative

at first i was like
eek.gif

then i was like
laugh.gif

then i was thinking bout my teams playoff chance
pimp.gif

then i called my boy to tell him about his team and that injury and i was like
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

As much as I think the Spurs are boring, Manu makes Playoff Basketball exciting. Flopping or not, dude is made for the playoffs.

Agreed

but the Spurs now w/out Manu would be lucky to make it to the 2nd round, it's possible they make a bit of noise, but I doubt it. Especially if they play NOor Utah

it's unfortunate though, I kinda wanted a 100% healthy Spurs team in the playoffs just to make things exciting. oh well

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Lmao at lakers fans rejoicing thinking this will help The Rapist in getting his first ring post shaq era. Y'all are in for a rude awakening

c0515bea51115527fc73094c89d2304e6a2dcdf.pjpg

Oh yea!!!! At least we still have Fiesta going on later this month.
pimp.gif
This is whats keeping my head up
grin.gif

I'm sure the Lakers would have beaten them w/ Ginobli anyways. And I'm sure Laker fans would want the Spurs at full strength so they won't have tohear excuses later down the road.

Another oppertunity for Utah but I bet they won't step up, I'd like to see a Lakers/Jazz WC Finals.

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you Laker fans just now saying "oh well Spurs were not a threat to begin with" yeah right, you know you all got a heart attack when you heard they signed Gooden last month.

not really.
smile.gif
Seriously
laugh.gif

ChicagoKid23 wrote:
at first i was like
eek.gif

then i was like
laugh.gif

then i was thinking bout my teams playoff chance
pimp.gif

then i called my boy to tell him about his team and that injury and i was like
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Tell your Cubs to win a championship...then you can talk......
grin.gif

cubs_tradition.jpg

Back
Top Bottom