March 2008 Pickups thread!

busyleung wrote:

I would need to touch those to guarantee that they're real......and then I would steal them.

Jealous, rage, sadness....those are all words that come to mind when I look at this picture.

Very nice pick-up.
el terrible23 nice pick-up too....I both of those in my life.

Playoff Fusions and another pair of blackcat III's that have been chillin at my store. The owner just dropped them down to 59.95. Mom and pop store aregreat.

Got these two last week...

Check out the difference betweens Nike's croc skin and New Balances croc skin...Granted the NB's are a Super Teamm 33 shoe and retails at $200,there's still a huge difference.

307672846.jpg
307672847.jpg

man I wish I had money!!!!! havent bought anything for 3 months...maybe thats a good thing

great pick ups folks!

I see you Raf!

WHere is everyone getting these 1s from?? i mean i have them, but cmon. i want more!!

SOHO run:

Gourmets from DQM $150

307684819.jpg

307684818.jpg

Stussy shirt $28
307684746.jpg

Supreme new era $48 couldn't get my Kermit shirt but they gave me some free stickers
smile.gif

307684748.jpg

Playoff Fusions and another pair of blackcat III's that have been chillin at my store. The owner just dropped them down to 59.95. Mom and pop store aregreat.

Stopped by my local Goodwill today and picked these up for $1.50 ($2.99, today was 50% day). Size 8, putting a little shine on em as we speak, see how theyturn out. For that price it was hard to pass.

Also spotted these, but size 10.5 is outta my range. Marked at $6.99, so would've been $3.50. Contemplating going back and getting 'em to flip. BTW,inside tag read '98!

SupremeApe - did that kermit stuff drop at Nomad? and that board is dope haha..

anybody want to send me some free Kermit stickers!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom