March 2008 Pickups thread!

a couple from this month.....

some silica packs for freshness....

a couple shelltoes for my nieces to be painted for easter....

a couple things from the goodwill....

barkley tee from nike store tonight(didnt see you Tom)

went to the thrift store and got these for 10 bucks. i dont know if there real or not but whatever. just throw em away
34dsnjk.jpg

i went to vegas for my 21st this weekend. walked into niketown vegas in ceasars palace just to get some new white forces. found the "DoernbecherCharity" Air Jordan 2s. one size left, the employee said they were a return. picked up for 140..

Last couple of weeks pick ups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sk8 his & half cabs $50 each auths $40
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

micw0o.jpg

3 pairs of 90s / 2 pairs of J.kidds / 1 pair of zoom 96s at 50% off each
pimp.gif

Flightposites $124 / 2 Pairs of Structures at $85 and $100
pimp.gif

2e68spd.jpg

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ its just the V-6, in a couple years ill trade this one in for the HEMI, until then this one is just fine. I love it.

No doubt. With gas prices looking how it is now, I wouldn't mind a V6. Now throw some 24's on that beast
pimp.gif

that macbook pro is sick, im getting ready to put my white 13 inch macbook up on ebay tomorrow, just gotta go back to my parents house to get the box outtatheir garage! haha
then its off the the apple store to copp the mbp. i like the macbook, just want some more speed, larger screen, i use the macbook more than my imac, so i willjust just upgrade.

Just got these earlier today. I can already see the midsole cracking the minute I start walking in them
frown.gif
tongue.gif
! Crossing my fingers it doesn't happen.
23iufpi.jpg

Got these a few weeks back...the material is nice...anyone know where I can get a pair of Structures for a reasonable price?
Peace...

NICE bike Ty... I don't know how you're going go into the drops with that thing...And yes the wheels are like my whole bike...Here's mine picked uplast month...for reference sake...

Snagged some adidas Kobe 1s...
1e9apg.jpg

If my alma mater (Illinois State) gets snubbed for the tourney next week, I'll rock this with some Countdown XIIIs....
zu0fo6.jpg

i wonder how much $$$ this thread has made for the company formerly known as the van doren rubber company?

Just came in the mail. Ordered it monday night, got here about 20 minutes ago. I though it was going to take like a week
laugh.gif

alqk5h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom