March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I like the Cody/Kota match more than Jericho x Omega

That's because it was far and away the better match..Rhodes and Kota went all out and told a great story..Plus it's the best Cody has been in any of his NJPW, and most of his ROH, matches..Would love to see a rematch happen..

For the NTWT in inclement weather, are ya'll good?

Good news, snow’s over. Bad news, supposed to be 0 degrees tomorrow. :sick:

Same here. The No DQ aspect & over the top ******* Jericho kinda messed it up for me. Still a cool match tho. Just felt a bit off & short of expectations

Expectations were too high. Jericho is 47, Kenny only has one speed, nobody across any promotion understands the concept of no dq. I think Jericho/Naito will be better as Naito can work a similar pace. Was still a good match tho

Why were expectations so high? He is 47

Cause people seem to think he's still an elite level talent..I love Jericho, but dude is a few years past his prime..It was obvious in the AJ match at Mania and the Owens match at the following Mania..

The talent level in NJPW right now rivals 1998 WCW roster. So much talent on the roster.

And the future is so bright man. They treat their yoing dudes with care and rrspext.

How wrestling should be done

nice memories and helps me get the bad taste of thelakwrs getting their backs blown out by the hornets right now.

damn shame elix skipper never made it to the e. the ***** sounded like he sucked up a hellium tank

Dude was a great athlete. No doubt in my mind Vince wouldn’t have known wtf to do with him :lol:

Cause people seem to think he's still an elite level talent..I love Jericho, but dude is a few years past his prime..It was obvious in the AJ match at Mania and the Owens match at the following Mania..

I liked the Owens match. Even though Vince didn’t :lol:

You don't want any problems with NTWT Shield
tenor.gif

AKA Poor man's 3 Count.

Meltzer confirms Ricochet and War Machine have signed with WWE.

Watch a certain person be like "how come they signed 2 white guys but only 1 black guy?"

Back
Top Bottom