March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

How is Ricochet on the mic?
tenor.gif

Dude was a great athlete. No doubt in my mind Vince wouldn’t have known wtf to do with him :lol:

I liked the Owens match. Even though Vince didn’t :lol:

Not saying either match was bad..But it was obvious that AJ had to slow down for Jericho (just like Kenny had to) and he couldn't keep up with Owens either..

Not saying either match was bad..But it was obvious that AJ had to slow down for Jericho (just like Kenny had to) and he couldn't keep up with Owens either..
Of course. He's old AF. Nobody in their right mind should think he can work at the same rate as those guys.

The first half of Jericho vs Owens was slow but the second half was good. Crowd was pretty dead for the first half.

I can see why Vince didn't like it even though it turned out to be a good to a lot of people. It felt more like just a wrestling match when it should've felt like a brawl.

Oh nah I hear what you were saying, and Chris has definitely lost a step. I was just referring to Vince burning KO. **** had me like

orabL.gif

• The Observer has speculated that WWE could be turning Daniel Bryan heel in an attempt to hurt his mainstream value if he leaves later this year.
  • A SmackDown star is expected to win the men’s Royal Rumble.
  • Current advertisements call for current stars John Cena and Brock Lesnar to work the Barclays Center for Raw 25 while Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Jim Ross, and Jerry Lawler are all set for the Manhattan Center.
  • Speaking of Cena, PW Insider notes he’ll be working some Raw events after Royal Rumble leading up to WrestleMania 34.
  • An interesting tweet from Dave Meltzer mentioned a few people being up for a role as Commissioner on 205 Live but “nothing serious has taken place.”

• The Observer has speculated that WWE could be turning Daniel Bryan heel in an attempt to hurt his mainstream value if he leaves later this year.
Really wish there was a second US company that could hold the WWE’s feet to the fire. They are such scums

:lol:

• A SmackDown star is expected to win the men’s Royal Rumble.
  • Current advertisements call for current stars John Cena and Brock Lesnar to work the Barclays Center for Raw 25 while Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Jim Ross, and Jerry Lawler are all set for the Manhattan Center.
  • Speaking of Cena, PW Insider notes he’ll be working some Raw events after Royal Rumble leading up to WrestleMania 34.
  • An interesting tweet from Dave Meltzer mentioned a few people being up for a role as Commissioner on 205 Live but “nothing serious has taken place.”

- it won't work..stop it Vince.
- my heart says Shinsuke, my brain says somebody unexpected like Corbin or one of the New Days. Reality says it's gonna be Cena
- Ross & Jerome back together should be fun
- Okay it won't be Cena
- That'll get the crowd to react. Commissoner Rockstar Spud.

Back
Top Bottom