March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Finished up the last three matches of WK12.

Didn't really get into the Tanahashi/Jay White match. Reading the Jay White roasting in here prior to watching it probably didn't help. :lol:

Jericho/Omega was good. There were some things that irked me though.

Why was there a 20 count if it was NO DQ?
Why did Red Shoes call for a rope break when Jericho had the Wall of Jericho on Omega when if it was NO DQ?
Why did Jericho release the hold?

Jericho did a good job for the most part keeping up with Kenny's hyperactive ***, especially given his appearance.

Jericho looked like he trained for WK12 by dieting on beer, pizza, and donuts.

More lIke Chris Cheericho? amirite.

That OWA on the chair look painful af.

KEN-NNNY!

Naito/Okada was excellent.

Arguably the best wrestler in the world was really outchea rocking bell bottoms.

Like I said before wish Naito would've won. Everything would come full circle for him given what happened at WK a few years back.

I'll give Gedo the benefit of the doubt.

Overall, WK 12 was a great card top to bottom.

Anyone else?
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

NTWT turning on NTWT Shield??

We give the people what they want. This thread supports us because we don't do this for money, fame, girl and boi *****.

The ones at the top fall the hardest when they do, remember that NTWT Shield.

It may not be us that does, hell, I am still banking on history repeating itself because art imitates life. But you can rest assured whether it's when I take the NTRR and share the wealth across LINTWT, or down the road at NTWT Mania, something WILL befall one/or all 3 of you.

Until then, I will be here:

NYD7.gif

Last edited:
We give the people what they want. This thread supports us because we don't do this for money, fame, girl and boi *****.

The ones at the top fall the hardest when they do, remember that NTWT Shield.

It may not be us that does, hell, I am still banking on history repeating itself because art imitates life. But you can rest assured whether it's when I take the NTRR and share the wealth across LINTWT, or down the road at NTWT Mania, something WILL befall one/or all 3 of you.

Until then, I am will be here:

NYD7.gif
CwNTSwi.gif

Back
Top Bottom