March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Sup Fly

Hold up I told you about Rock slander. Don’t do this.

giphy.gif

They have a special going on Southwest Airlines | Book Flights, Airline Tickets, Airfare https://www.southwest.com/ Book by 1/25. 21-day advance purchase required. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. Domestic travel valid 1/23/18 – 5/23/2018. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 1/23/2018 – 3/1/2018 and 4/3/2018 – 5/17/2018. International travel valid 1/23/18 – 3/1/2018 & 4/3/18 – 5/17/2018. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.

@ultimo al 's Podcast

Listen to the Virtual Pros break down New Japan's yearly gift to the world in a very serious and respectful manner. What moves make us think that wrestling is still real, Ribera Steak quality, A LIVE REPORT FROM GLORIOUS NIPPON FROM JOSHIBOI, our thoughts on piracy & pro wrestling and a special mixtape with Tomohiro Ishii, WWE's vision of ECW & more!

Have you heard ‘VRTL #57 - THE WRESTLE KINGDOM 12 EPISODE!’ by @vrtlpros on #SoundCloud? #np

I respect Chappelle for not taking the D for $200 million but he should have stayed retired.

If he can still make money off yall - good for him I guess.

Back
Top Bottom