March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

NT Shield thought they were getting Kirk Ankle in hustle but instead they getting whiny *** Jason Jordan instead :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tumblr_p1wq0nXnth1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_p1wq0nXnth1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

as far as titles, I Ego is always saying Hustle has one, I swore Ego himself had one.

Eff if I know who has the rest.

In walks Gene, "No HARD feelings kid."

22 throws him some subscribers and a 20 dollar bill and Rustle slinks back to his Youtube corner where Logan Paul has recorded his channel's death live.

NT Shield thought they were getting Kirk Ankle in hustle but instead they getting whiny *** Jason Jordan instead :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tumblr_p1wq0nXnth1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_p1wq0nXnth1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Naito got washed at WK12 :rofl:

When it comes down to it, The NTWT Shield always delivers in the big match

When they give LIJobbers the spotlight, you get washed by a retired NT poster (@af1 1982) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Son didnt even bother to come in here and clown yall. Thats how little respect you incorrigible jobbers have around here

Naito got washed at WK12 :rofl:

When it comes down to it, The NTWT Shield always delivers in the big match

When they give LIJobbers the spotlight, you get washed by a retired NT poster (@af1 1982) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Son didnt even bother to come in here and clown yall. Thats how little respect you incorrigible jobbers have around here

They don't even @ you when they do their Shield roll call :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't recall that. I see Cock Sox, 5th grade reading level, and BMI.

Only time you @ Hustle is in the F13 thread so ya'll can gang up on him.

Poor guy is the ugly girl with the cheerleaders. Raising the stock of the average *** white girls around her just so they can be part of the clique.

I don’t even see ***** sox, but since you’ve seen it, I’ll give you that. I always see Gene, Stylez, and Moon.

That's about as big a lie as your "acting career"

**** outta here with that non sense

tenor.gif
I don't recall that. I see Cock Sox, 5th grade reading level, and BMI.

Only time you @ Hustle is in the F13 thread so ya'll can gang up on him.

Poor guy is the ugly girl with the cheerleaders. Raising the stock of the average *** white girls around her just so they can be part of the clique.
WOW FAKE NEWS IS YALLS GIMMICK NOW. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Back
Top Bottom