March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Why would you want the same weather all year long? After summer when the leaves change colors that nice fall breeze. First warm day of spring after winter :pimp: Different outdoor activities :pimp:
Fall IS nice. That is perfect weather.

But the winter being what it is takes away from that greatness, if we are looking at the WHOLE picture.

I would give up falls if I didn't have to deal with winters.

What happened to make you move out there?

I’m originally from California and we moved out to Arkansas when I was little bc my dad got a job out there. Moved back out here after college and haven’t looked back. Now that I have a kid and am engaged tho I wouldn’t mind moving back one day it’s not a bad spot to raise a family and a hell of a lot cheaper than here.

Why would you want the same weather all year long? After summer when the leaves change colors that nice fall breeze. First warm day of spring after winter :pimp: Different outdoor activities :pimp:

Bc I can wear shorts and flip flops year round and it’s perfect. I do miss fall sometimes but that’s about it.

I can do all those outdoor activities all year long man. Hiking, the beach, the moutains and even snow are within driving distance.

I’m originally from California and we moved out to Arkansas when I was little bc my dad got a job out there. Moved back out here after college and haven’t looked back. Now that I have a kid and am engaged tho I wouldn’t mind moving back one day it’s not a bad spot to raise a family and a hell of a lot cheaper than here.
You went to school in which state Arkansas?

Shoutout to Scottie Thurman, Courtney Fortson, and Pat Beverley

You went to school in which state Arkansas?

Shoutout to Scottie Thurman, Courtney Fortson, and Pat Beverley

University of Arkansas. I moved there in 95 when the Hogs won the national championship but I didn’t know anything ab college hoops at that time I had only heard of the NBA (Lakers).

San Diego is expensive but if you can afford to live in D.C you for sure can here. You live in one of the few spots that’s more expensive than here haha.
Yea, because of, "Gas Prices in CAL" pictures, I always see, I assumed CAL was more expensive than DC.

DC is home to me, so I don't know anything else.

How is public Transportation out there?

Yea, because of, "Gas Prices in CAL" pictures, I always see, I assumed CAL was more expensive than DC.

DC is home to me, so I don't know anything else.

How is public Transportation out there?

Gas isn’t so bad I always try and fill up at Costco.

Public transportation in San Diego isn’t too bad. I know they have a big bus system and the trolley which takes you to a bunch of stops around the city but it’s def a place where having a car is needed more often than not.

Gas isn’t so bad I always try and fill up at Costco.

Public transportation in San Diego isn’t too bad. I know they have a big bus system and the trolley which takes you to a bunch of stops around the city but it’s def a place where having a car is needed more often than not.
Forget all that what’s the women situation looking like?

Forget all that what’s the women situation looking like?

With it's close proximity to Mexico there is def a big latina population down here. Big asian population as well which surprised me when I first moved here. Lots of filipino girls @drewdioxin2345. And of course your white girl population is plentiful but you don't have a lot african american girls in this area.

I could probably count the number of black folks I saw on one hand when I was out in San Diego. Was also a bit surprised by the large Asian population.

Back
Top Bottom