March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

He can't read the posts for the detective work anyways, the rest of the Authority does that for him so he looks good and can continue to be the piggy bank for them.

It's where careers go to the, I would rather see him go home and be a family man at that point.

Or kick Cheeseburgers *** in the WK rumble.
you rather see him do that but these guys still need to make a living for said family no matter how small the pay is

and like guys said before wrestling is all thesw guys know

you rather see him do that but these guys still need to make a living for said family no matter how small the pay is

and like guys said before wrestling is all thesw guys know

Swagsuke has enough charisma to do some sort of TV in japan easily. Plus his persona alone has lead to him doing collabs with various large native brands. Dude will be fine.

Entrance%2B5.gif

what it is Fly?

Eating dinner then gonna wash up and go chill with a friend.
What you getting into today?

Go on...

Not much, setting up next months permanent schedule, setting up my sleeve session with my buddy, and just killing time at work. Shot some unbelievable flagrant shots last night at ol' girl lmao. It was truly entertaining.

heel me is the most fun/depressing person I have ever been. It is like Tranquilo Nihilism, good times.

Wow, perfect execution.

But I don't like him only slightly less than Sir Prize.

Go on...

Not much, setting up next months permanent schedule, setting up my sleeve session with my buddy, and just killing time at work. Shot some unbelievable flagrant shots last night at ol' girl lmao. It was truly entertaining.

heel me is the most fun/depressing person I have ever been. It is like Tranquilo Nihilism, good times.

I told you about it before haha

Go on...

Wow, perfect execution.

But I don't like him only slightly less than Sir Prize.
Sup Brother Drew
otvvjeulc53p.gif

Back
Top Bottom