March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Would've been great had he actually joined Bullet Club...

jaywhite1006_1.png

The garage screen printed merch for Jay White's Emocore band.

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW???

Please school me, Great Caffeinated One.

I give you a free pass cuz you are my dude, but god damn that match was boring as ****. Had it not been for the roast we had and all the damn coffee I drank, I would have fallen back to sleep. Even Tana couldn't make me interested.

Oh yeah I totally agree that match was butt I don't think he was ready for that spot but I think in time he will great.

Please school me, Great Caffeinated One.

YO *** BETTER CALL SOMEBODAAAAAY!!!

nah seriously, I have been pulling together some data for an article on the subject since it's apparently the new wave, I'm going to try to sell it to Vice or somebody. fascinating the shift in perspective that has taken place and the events that have helped frame the development.

The garage screen printed merch for Jay White's Emocore band.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am excited about the Rumble tho, that's always been my favorite event of the year. looking at this Philly forecast got me crying inside tho.

Cena vs Tanahashi:pimp:
Would watch and cheer for the representative from the adoptive Motherland.
Other than being on too of NJPW during the time Cena was on too of WWE, why do you see them as similars?

I think the biggest is their general physiques, athletcism (though Tana clearly gets way more leeway to showcase it where as John has been crippled by his 4 moves of doom), workhorse workloads, fan reception and overall wide acceptancde no matter the detractors. We will always be outnumbered by the "little jimmy's" that like these guys.

Again, I respect the hell out of Tanahashi, same with John. Both of their outside Humanitarian efforts are appreciated, but their general in ring personas and pushes to the point I am sick of them are what truly make me not enjoy anything to with them unless they are losing or getting their asses kicked.

YO *** BETTER CALL SOMEBODAAAAAY!!!

nah seriously, I have been pulling together some data for an article on the subject since it's apparently the new wave, I'm going to try to sell it to Vice or somebody. fascinating the shift in perspective that has taken place and the events that have helped frame the development.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am excited about the Rumble tho, that's always been my favorite event of the year. looking at this Philly forecast got me crying inside tho.

That is awesome. Since I live in a pretty tight vacuum of NTWT, Asian IG THOTS/Doms, and cloud of booze, depression, and nihilism, I don't catch much news these days. But the whole sex robot thing did come up during convo last night whilst I drank moscato and ate dinner with my psuedo lady companion.

I hope you get it published man, I have debated on trying my hand at writing/getting published because I actually miss academia and dealing with the introverted, pillow humping cretins that come into my work feels like a waste of my brain.

DOUBLE DAMN

I don't like either, but

NnoGhN1.gif

That is awesomr. Since I live in a pretty tight vacuum of NTWT, Asian IG THOTS/Doms, and cloud of booze, depression, and nihilism, I don't catch much news these days. But the whole sex robot thing did come up during convo last night whilst I drank moscato and ate dinner with my psuedo lady companion.

I hope you get it published man, I have debated on trying my hand at writing/getting published because I actually miss academia and dealing with the introverted, pillow humping cretins that come into my work feels like a waste of my brain.

'preciate the goodwill as always, I hope I can get somebody to look at it and not recoil in horror. :lol:

you...haven't seen the NT thread on it tho? that's what kinda let me know "real people" are kinda into it now.

oh yeah, trade secret, NT is my "real people" idea proving ground. demographics, you see.

out of curiosity, what did your lady friend have to say on the matter?

Back
Top Bottom