March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They didn't have the preshow on any of the Dailymotions. Probably not worth watching.

Ahh. I only ever watch the ones at the top of the page.

I only remembered cuz i was monitoring that page all day waiting for the 1 piece openload link :lol:

That 18 part Dailymotion link were actually the first. Also they had like 6 livestreams up when i woke up randomly at 4am. Never knew they did that. Woulda watched but the show was already 2 hours in lol

I only remembered cuz i was monitoring that page all day waiting for the 1 piece openload link :lol:

That 18 part Dailymotion link were actually the first. Also they had like 6 livestreams up when i woke up randomly at 4am. Never knew they did that. Woulda watched but the show was already 2 hours in lol
Yeah I didn't know they did livestreams either. Still not trying to stay awake or wake up early to watch any of this stuff live though.

Yeah I didn't know they did livestreams either. Still not trying to stay awake or wake up early to watch any of this stuff live though.
Lol yea me neither. It just makes me wonder if they had livestreams for all the stuff they put on there...

Lol yea me neither. It just makes me wonder if they had livestreams for all the stuff they put on there...
Now that I think of it, I did try to watch Mayweather/McGregor live on there, but couldn't get through on any of them.

Back
Top Bottom