Mario's album is gonna be the top R&B album this yr...

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Never understood all the love Mario gets on this board. He's average, his voice is real weak and gets annoying quick. GO only had like 3 or 4 songs I could listen to. No way son will have album of the year.

J. Holiday, Case, Ginuwine and Pleasure P are at the top of my list. Trey comes out next week and I still haven't heard Joe's new CD either
eek.gif
� If Mario's average...than what are those dudes ulisted - cuz he could %#+@ on all of them
laugh.gif

When I mention Mario, I don't even mention Go! anymore. The music he's been recorded over the past 2-3 years is what got me thinkin nobody is seeingme. If Mario covered� Tank's "Under" or Rico Love's "Let Me", u wouldn't listen to Pleasure P another day in your life
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Never understood all the love Mario gets on this board. He's average, his voice is real weak and gets annoying quick. GO only had like 3 or 4 songs I could listen to. No way son will have album of the year.

J. Holiday, Case, Ginuwine and Pleasure P are at the top of my list. Trey comes out next week and I still haven't heard Joe's new CD either
Lol its funny all those artist u mention have average voices esp Case he is actually below average.(Trust i have heard them all of in person) Pleasure P can sing although heis sound is a little nasally. Mario is head and shoulders above them. Ginuwine had a good album very slept on. Joe album was weak.And i say this because all the songs on the new cd where snippets offa the album before this one.So basicall all u got was the full versions of songs u already had a yr and a half earlier.GO was a good cd it would have been better but like 75% of the hot songs that were meant for the album was early released.
Case voice is a little weak but his songs "Can I Be" and "Missing You" >>> Mario's discography. Ginuwine gottadope voice and his new album is on point. I like Pleasure P's voice a lot, it sounds a little funny at times but his voice sounds real good to me. Mariosounds like a male Britney Spears to me, sings straight through his nose. I think GO was terrible, "Right and a Wrong Way" sticks out and he did agood job but the rest of the album can go. I haven't heard the Joe but his previous album had the 5 snippets. I'm undecided on if that was a good moveor a bad move.

YaBoyDiddy - I just don't like his voice, I don't know what it is but it sounds real unpolished. Like he's never taken a class a day in his life

Joe's new album Signature is sounding really dope right now, I've heard three songs so far and
eek.gif
"Worst Case Scenario", "Very Special Friend" and "ComeTo This" album is sounding really good right now

Lol its funny all those artist u mention have average voices esp Case he is actually below average.(Trust i have heard them all of in person) Pleasure P can sing although heis sound is a little nasally. Mario is head and shoulders above them. Ginuwine had a good album very slept on. Joe album was weak.And i say this because all the songs on the new cd where snippets offa the album before this one.So basicall all u got was the full versions of songs u already had a yr and a half earlier.GO was a good cd it would have been better but like 75% of the hot songs that were meant for the album was early released.
Case voice is a little weak but his songs "Can I Be" and "Missing You" >>> Mario's discography.
He's only 22 how we get to comparing discographies...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Can he get more than 1 adult album under his belt first...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Case voice is a little weak but his songs "Can I Be" and "Missing You" >>> Mario's discography.
He's only 22 how we get to comparing discographies...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Can he get more than 1 adult album under his belt first...
laugh.gif

That is a good point, he still young and maybe he will drop a good CD one day but it hasn't happened yet. For the record, this new Maxwell iswack, can't get into it. Only like 3 or 4 songs. That's about half of the CD though so I guess that's not too bad
roll.gif

Case first lp was well good 4 its time if u go back and listen 2 it now um its kinda on the suckish side.The only album that was good was PersonnalConversation. As far as vocals u gotta be kidding me Case has one tone,u can 4get him hitting any octives or any type of range in voice. Joe album is ok i meanwhen u make an album full of year old snippets and songs that leaked a year ago. I mean if u never heard any of it u might enjoy it. And J. Holiday/Pleasure Pare moreso a studio singer(trust and believe that) Its not that they cant sing,its just they can sing certain type of songs and dbeats and melodies have to betailered to there voice. If J.Holiday/P/ especially Case tried to sing something like the national anthem or just some random song. They would truely beexposed.

Best R&B albums of 2009
Joe Signature.. i told yall he dropped a gem
Pleasure P. ....NT knows wassup
Maxwell..... Numbers don't lie
Mario... I pray that with all of the material he's released post Go, that he has more than enough material to make a great one.
Trey Songz... Dude released his first gem.. props to you Tremaine.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Best R&B albums of 2009
Mario... I pray that with all of the material he's released post Go, that he has more than enough material to make a great one.

first gem?

ever heard of Gotta Make It?

Trey's first album was a gem and not a lot of people agree but Trey Day was too. I love that whole album, "We Should Be"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

To the other cat, I already said Case didn't have a strong voice

did you really compare Case to Mario...LOL

I love Maxwell but a 10 song disc is just too weak, it's not hard to hit on 5/10 tracks

Mario has the voice to be a legend when it's all said and done, I believe it was A. Keys back in like 2002 who said his voice was the best she ever heard

Originally Posted by StillIn729

did you really compare Case to Mario...LOL

I love Maxwell but a 10 song disc is just too weak, it's not hard to hit on 5/10 tracks

Mario has the voice to be a legend when it's all said and done, I believe it was A. Keys back in like 2002 who said his voice was the best she ever heard
she need to get out more then.

Best R&B albums of 2009
hey what songs should i look at from joe?

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Best R&B albums of 2009
Metaphor, Worst Case Scenario, Wanna Be Your Lover, Very Special Friend, and so on

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Best R&B albums of 2009
1. Magic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2. Sex Girl
devil.gif
devil.gif

3. Very Special Friends
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4. Friends Don't Let Friends
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5. Miss My Baby
pimp.gif

6. Come Get To This
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

7. Worst Case Scenario
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

8. Wanna Be Your Lover
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

9. Metaphor
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

10. Love's Greatest Episode
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

11. Sensitive Lover
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pleasure P
Trey songz
Dream
J.hoilday
Ginuwine
Jeremih

all them guys got CD's are that very good

then add in MAYBE usher and R.kelly

and Mario go to be damn near prefect for him to pass some of those guys albums up

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pleasure P
Trey songz
Dream
J.hoilday
Ginuwine
Jeremih

all them guys got CD's are that very good

then add in MAYBE usher and R.kelly

and Mario go to be damn near prefect for him to pass some of those guys albums up

pleasure P - good
Trey songz - better then average(lose points after dropping anticipation, what is he the fabolous of rnb,better mixtapes then albums)
Dream - he cannot sing tho cd production was awesome
J.hoilday - starts great ends kinda blah
Ginuwine - very slept on pretty good
Jeremih - cant really sing and if u notice he doesnt have any any ballads or contemporary rnb tracks(um i wonder y)
Usher - strong possibility
R.Kelly - If any of the like 5 6 tracks that leaked are on the album u can 4get about it
And then of course theres Maxwell self explanatory.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Jeremih's album is garbage...what the hell are yall talkin bout?
roll.gif

It kinda is, i mean thats why i didnt even include it into best rnb. Like i said if u notice he doesnt have not one single rnb track on the entire album. He isa product of engineering beat selection and melodies(kinda like dream is but with less talent.)U can notice it a lil when he did that ribbins in the skyacapella(he sounded all whiny and got winded in alot of parts,also hummed parts he new his voice range wasnt strong enough to handle)

Usher just might take it cause he gonna come with something to prove(barely hitting double platinum has had to affect him on a personal level) I dont think wegonna get confessions part to but i think he might crank out something nice. We need something from like Brian McKnight or Babyface some real RnB smoothlaidback vibe.

Back
Top Bottom