Mark Teixeira Close To Making a Decision...

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I saw the post title and who responded and I thought you was just being a $%$% and grave digging since dude is having a nice year.

laugh.gif

Not even close
Alright then, carry on. I fully condone bringing back Osh's statements since I think his whole "numbers/stats are everything"attitude towards baseball discussions is kinda bullspit
dpj0bt.jpg

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:

I saw the post title and who responded and I thought you was just being a $%$% and grave digging since dude is having a nice year.

laugh.gif

Not even close
Alright then, carry on. I fully condone bringing back Osh's statements since I think his whole "numbers/stats are everything" attitude towards baseball discussions is kinda bullspit
dpj0bt.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

I wanna dig up all of these prediction threads talking about the Yankees will finish in 4th place
roll.gif
roll.gif

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:

laugh.gif

Not even close
Alright then, carry on. I fully condone bringing back Osh's statements since I think his whole "numbers/stats are everything" attitude towards baseball discussions is kinda bullspit
dpj0bt.jpg

roll.gif

Alright I see how is it. Just for that we getting the sweep this weekend.

6itht4.jpg

Chump...........

Originally Posted by dland24

What was the need to bump this particular thread?

Me and Osh Kosh had a lil bet going saying that the Rays couldn't replicate last seasons magic.

Read up a few posts.

Alright I see how is it. Just for that we getting the sweep this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom