Mark Zuckerberg's Lady Friend

Originally Posted by dominikid

The way I see it she's on par with him looks-wise (nh).
What's the point of being rich if you're gonna get a girl on par with you looks-wise?

You might not have Zuckerberg money, but at least you can say your chick looks better.
laugh.gif

Maybe this girl is perfect for him? Maybe he isn't after one of "those" chicks. Let that boy cook, he probably could bag any girl he wants. He probably wants a girl who wants HIM and not money....

With that said, if I had that kind of money; I'd spend about 10 years banging nothing but models and when it's time to settle down, Ill find a girl that's right for me. She will be hot though.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

why you worried about how he acts just because he has $$?

maybe money dont change everyone

Pretty much. People seem upset questioning another man's motives. 

Live and let live.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Dude rented a house and drives/drove a TSX... what do you expect? Props to him for being a simple man though, with all that dough dude is still living (at least from what we can see) a regular lifestyle. Now if that were me.....
If I were worth his money... I'd say %*!@ it and cash in on everything I own and take the $17.5 billion..

And would just ball the %*!@ out at clubs.. Spending $100,000 a night at the club... At that rate it would take me 172,000 days to have 0 dollars left.. And when I turn 493 I will be Hammer broke
Exactly why you will never be worth his money
Damn I knew NT was full of haters, but these responses take it to a whole new level.  Forgot you all roll beamers and smash only dimes 
eyes.gif

I'm sure she matches him intellectually
I think alot of people are missing the fact that this guy is a GENIUS. I'm sure he has his sides or whatever but he probably only keeps them in the bedroom and strictly for that purpose. Why would he be out to lunch with some supermodel or even a regular chick that doesn't even remotely understand what the hell he's talking about?? I mean there's def a difference coming home to someone after a LOOOONG day and saying

"i just can't figure out how to code the live update feed without running a linux patch that will cross interfere with the original layout of a normal template."

your either gonna get some dumb broad answer like 

"WOW, it sounds like totally cool that you run facebook!!!!!

or you're gonna get a chick that actually helps you with the programming and helps solve your prob.

let the man live, he's actually doing what ALOT of peeps couldn't do right if he is in fact having side pieces...keeping it super lowkey. I bet this guy just says he's going to a "meeting" overseas somewhere and just smashes $%+!%$ by flashin a small fraction of what he has....remember he doesn't have to tell these $%+!%$ who he is to smash, showing just a taste of what he has any chick will hop on. 

Im sure he prob smashed a good amount of bad woman before, but hes prob picked this lady to be with for a reason.

Wow. Quite shallow.

Judging people on looks as saying they are not good enough or inferior to someone who has money?

I understand having to have physical attraction, but obviously he is physically attracted to her and finds her attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She's really not ugly at all.  Wouldn't call her especially attractive but to call her ugly is hyperbole.  Looks like an average asian chick.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Dude rented a house and drives/drove a TSX... what do you expect? Props to him for being a simple man though, with all that dough dude is still living (at least from what we can see) a regular lifestyle. Now if that were me.....
If I were worth his money... I'd say %*!@ it and cash in on everything I own and take the $17.5 billion..

And would just ball the %*!@ out at clubs.. Spending $100,000 a night at the club... At that rate it would take me 172,000 days to have 0 dollars left.. And when I turn 493 I will be Hammer broke
Damn I knew NT was full of haters, but these responses take it to a whole new level.  Forgot you all roll beamers and smash only dimes 
eyes.gif

Yes, and you are even worth .0001% of his income... Not only will I never be worth his money, neither will you, and neither will anyone on this website, nor neither will 99.9999999999999 of the world's population ... You are a dumb !+%$ basically.

Your life in perspective.

he has 17 billion reason not to care what you think
and he's not a athlete, he's a nerd .... he doesn't need a trophy

and the fact that you made this thread makes you lame

get a life

goodbye

Originally Posted by dhart48

I think alot of people are missing the fact that this guy is a GENIUS. I'm sure he has his sides or whatever but he probably only keeps them in the bedroom and strictly for that purpose. Why would he be out to lunch with some supermodel or even a regular chick that doesn't even remotely understand what the hell he's talking about?? I mean there's def a difference coming home to someone after a LOOOONG day and saying

"i just can't figure out how to code the live update feed without running a linux patch that will cross interfere with the original layout of a normal template."

or you're gonna get a chick that actually helps you with the programming and helps solve your prob.

let the man live, he's actually doing what ALOT of peeps couldn't do right if he is in fact having side pieces...keeping it super lowkey. I bet this guy just says he's going to a "meeting" overseas somewhere and just smashes $%+!%$ by flashin a small fraction of what he has....remember he doesn't have to tell these $%+!%$ who he is to smash, showing just a taste of what he has any chick will hop on. 

laugh.gif
 good one

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

eyes.gif

Yes, and you are even worth .0001% of his income... Not only will I never be worth his money, neither will you, and neither will anyone on this website, nor neither will 99.9999999999999 of the world's population ... You are a dumb !+%$ basically.

Your life in perspective.
Speak for yourself, Zuckerberg does my laundry-I stacks paper and smash nothing but Swedish supermodels

Originally Posted by kc24688

Being a simple man when you are a billionaire makes absolutely zero sense to me.
Hmm.

I guess that's why you're a simple man and not a billionaire huh?

Originally Posted by dhart48

came in to say this basically...
and the fact that you guys are going 
eek.gif
 over his "net-worth" when he quite literally does not have $x,xxx,xxx,xxx sitting in a bank account....second Facebook doesn't have a $$ value attached to it...to him it is THE FACEBOOK : his life's work, what he was put here to do...even Steve Jobs took the money and went public....

Back
Top Bottom