Marques Houston looking a little Kellzish in the light

Sounds weird but w/e. Im 36 and I feel slightly uncomfortable at the thought of a 20 y/o... Let alone 19 or 18. My friend's have kids that age, that's what's really weird to me.
Was he ever touched as a child? That could be why he's into younger chicks. Kellz was touched as a child and I'm sure that contributed to his illness.
im 30 and met a 22 year old at a bar once. 23/24 is usually too young for me but she was bad .. throwing it at me

few days later she told me she was 18. i got hella pissed. smh would have never

shoulda checked the car fax

According to a previous post she was a missing kid and Stokes took her in? A dude with multiple accusations.

yeah saw that . That’s wild .... on IG she referred to him as dad multiple times and said she’s a friend of the family.

dude said they were friends until she turned 18 and then he fell in love :smh

I think if you’re 30 and don’t have much differences than a 23 year old that says more about you than anything

sorry....I know what the “ law “ says but this is lame and weird. And it’s funny to see people all of a sudden use laws to justify actions when we know they don’t justify anything
the age of consent use to be 10 & 12, but it was legal, so hey.

She’s legal but dude clearly was grooming her and ain’t no way you gonna get me to believe he didn’t smash when she was underage. Just the thought is making my stomach turn.

he met her when she was 15-16. posted that they were dating when she turned 18.

edit: "allegedly"
If I missed this posted in the OP I apologize but based on what I read in the OP, calling him RK was a reach.

If what you are saying is true, not cool.

3D8CB08A-64D3-4DE1-B454-CD4883E207F4.png

Shout out to MH!!!!

The only people that have a problem with age-gap relationships are women that have hit the wall and men who are dating women who have hit the wall.

When men do this they are shamed and when women do this they make movies like "Stella Got Her Groove Back".

Sounds weird but w/e. Im 36 and I feel slightly uncomfortable at the thought of a 20 y/o... Let alone 19 or 18. My friend's have kids that age, that's what's really weird to me.
Was he ever touched as a child? That could be why he's into younger chicks. Kellz was touched as a child and I'm sure that contributed to his illness.

Nah bruh.

I'm 35 been with my girl for a minute. If things go left I'm driving 20 miles to Arizona State University campus to see what's good wit dem females.

Yeah, super weird dudes use the "law" as support in this instance.

But dudes were counting down the clock on Kady sooooooo........
What’s really weird is how some white man way back when made a law and people’s see it as religion. Y’all boys wild af trying to play moral. Cuz ain’t eem been alive long enough. :lol:

Shoulda waited it out til she was 21. Then again Seinfeld didn’t get any real lip for it so we all BETTER let Marques cook...

You can vote, smoke & go to war at 18 but you can't decide who you want to date?
One doesn't justify the other. Yes, you can legally do things in this country, that benefit a system/buisness that don't necessarily benefit you, or have your best interests.

What does legally being granted the opportunity/obligation to be used as a pawn, in a corrupt system of war, have to do with societies fetishization of young girls ?

Not a damn thing.

(Bonus: You can vote at 18 but can't run for office... hmm, I wonder why. )

It would've been whatever if it wasn't for the fact he knew her long before this...that's the record scratching moment

Back
Top Bottom