Married NTrs how common is this in your circles?

My homie smashes random wives in the burbs... in front of their husbands.

:lol: :x

Dude is wild for that.

he about that ****old life

LL

Last edited:
tf you talkin bout steez. i have never heard of a girl having fantasies about dude's bangin each other :x but i have heard of girls having fantasies bout getting 2 Ds at once so i think that's probably where the line would be drawn.

This one chick I was talking to a while back was into it and wanted to do it, but then I pissed her off and she got a boyfriend and that was the end of that.

Wish i coudlve saved the text of some chick my boy put me on. 

Shorty had a girlfriend and boyfriend and wanted another dude to be involved. She wanted me to do thangs with her man in order for me to have at it with her and her girlfriend. she had it all planned out. ***** was out of her god-fearing mind. 

She was bad like dime status too, was studying dentistry at NYU. 

steezy talking about having backdoor cuts ran on him all night. damn b, homie needs to live with his head on a swivel.

Last edited:
Stop letting this dude derail threads with his bs logic. That's why when y'all discuss the 3 way u discuss everything. Most women, whether they admit it or not are curious and would mess around with a girl given the right situation. Now is a 3way that situation who knows, but a lot of em kiss and lick on other women. If u have a convo wit ya girl and she wants to be DP u need to reconsider, unless u down for that u need a new girl.

Stop letting this dude derail threads with his bs logic. That's why when y'all discuss the 3 way u discuss everything. Most women, whether they admit it or not are curious and would mess around with a girl given the right situation. Now is a 3way that situation who knows, but a lot of em kiss and lick on other women. If u have a convo wit ya girl and she wants to be DP u need to reconsider, unless u down for that u need a new girl.
Most women? How can you make that type of claim Wilt?

WOW.... was not expecting this thread to be so ayo :x

this is so taboo... i would be surprised if this ever really comes up in marriage circles unless it just literally talking about the topic on the surface as it relates to the general public. I can recall it coming up in that regard but thats about it.

Some of our other married friends actually know my wife and I had a threesome in college when we first started dating tho. So my wife has stated enough that I will never get that type of action again just off general principle.

I followed Katrina Jade's tumblr and she and her husband are into that ****hold life and used to always post pics. One time she showed him cleaning up another dude's mess. So damn nasty.

I followed Katrina Jade's tumblr and she and her husband are into that ****hold life and used to always post pics. One time she showed him cleaning up another dude's mess. So damn nasty.

Just looked her up........

Looks exactly what I had in mind, not shocked.

I had 2 set of 3 somes before I settled down... 4 chicks to be clear...

I do miss the new box feeling or the rush you get when trying to secure the deal [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Clean up HOW? Like with a rag???????????????

Ive only ever seen one couple even attempt to bring in a third.

I had a home girl that was a hot asian chick, we went to the club for her bday. A couple walks up to us and the girl goes straight to dancing with my home girl, bruh just standing back sipping his drink watching. They start buy drinks for her and such. I already know what time it is. We ended up splitting up, sho nuff, 20 minutes later, home girl comes up to me like, "OMG they were trying to have a threesome!"

I had a home girl that was a hot asian chick, we went to the club for her bday. A couple walks up to us and the girl goes straight to dancing with my home girl, bruh just standing back sipping his drink watching. They start buy drinks for her and such. I already know what time it is. We ended up splitting up, sho nuff, 20 minutes later, home girl comes up to me like, "OMG they were trying to have a threesome!"
And then.....................what happened

yeah famb we gonna need pics of your hot asian homegirl

And then.....................what happened

Nothing. She wasn't with it..or so she said.

The couple hung out for few more minutes. The girl started dancing with the guys and her bf was suddenly ready to go. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom