MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Agreed thats a huge come up on those cards! And French mine too had to get him when I saw saw him in the shop.

Agreed thats a huge come up on those cards! And French mine too had to get him when I saw saw him in the shop.

I know I'm pretty late on this, but holy crap.  I had no idea they were coming out with Ultimate Hawkeye next year
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hasbro+Marvel+Panel+_5_+_1280x853_.jpg

I know I'm pretty late on this, but holy crap.  I had no idea they were coming out with Ultimate Hawkeye next year
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hasbro+Marvel+Panel+_5_+_1280x853_.jpg

^

Things like this is what is pulling me back to the line(assuming I can even find them in stores
grin.gif
).

^

Things like this is what is pulling me back to the line(assuming I can even find them in stores
grin.gif
).

^ That Ultimate hawkeye looks so 
pimp.gif

My ML pick up of the day:

This figure is 
eek.gif
 i want a couple more 
nerd.gif

^ That Ultimate hawkeye looks so 
pimp.gif

My ML pick up of the day:

This figure is 
eek.gif
 i want a couple more 
nerd.gif

ML order of the day:

My custom X-Force wolverine, really happy with this guy he's gonna go great with my warpath figure!

ML order of the day:

My custom X-Force wolverine, really happy with this guy he's gonna go great with my warpath figure!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

that looks dope, Rick. do you make them yourself?

bwood056 wrote:
eek.gif

VERY nice custom work

Thanks a lot guys!
pimp.gif
  I don't sculpt or anything crazy, but I do paint jobs on figures, you should see some peoples customs there nuts! This one wasn't to hard to do thankfully all that had to be added was the silver paint which turned out great!

Back
Top Bottom