MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

that looks dope, Rick. do you make them yourself?

bwood056 wrote:
eek.gif

VERY nice custom work

Thanks a lot guys!
pimp.gif
  I don't sculpt or anything crazy, but I do paint jobs on figures, you should see some peoples customs there nuts! This one wasn't to hard to do thankfully all that had to be added was the silver paint which turned out great!

yeah, man. That looks like a totally legit figure. I wish the X-Force and Dark Avengers were all made in ML size. Unfortunately, I have to have both teams in Universe scale for now.

yeah, man. That looks like a totally legit figure. I wish the X-Force and Dark Avengers were all made in ML size. Unfortunately, I have to have both teams in Universe scale for now.

Me too man! I'm just glad were getting Daken and Fantomex in the next 2 waves of ML! Iron Patriot in my opinion should have been the first dark avenger to be released.

Me too man! I'm just glad were getting Daken and Fantomex in the next 2 waves of ML! Iron Patriot in my opinion should have been the first dark avenger to be released.

Really dope custom Rick.

Hey, you probably already knew this, but as always, I'm late on the news....
laugh.gif

..........That Anti-Venom pre-order is going to be a 2012 Re-Release. Hopefully they don't make any changes, and leave him as is like the 2009 version.

In other news, just picked up a WWII MS Captain America, can't wait to get it in the mail 
pimp.gif

Really dope custom Rick.

Hey, you probably already knew this, but as always, I'm late on the news....
laugh.gif

..........That Anti-Venom pre-order is going to be a 2012 Re-Release. Hopefully they don't make any changes, and leave him as is like the 2009 version.

In other news, just picked up a WWII MS Captain America, can't wait to get it in the mail 
pimp.gif

ML pick up of the day:

Pretty nice figure but i would like a Ultron 5

Thanks you all for the comments 
pimp.gif

And french yes sir i've pre-ordered mine and it should be the same figure. Really looking forward to the MS Colossus coming that thing looks 
eek.gif

ML pick up of the day:

Pretty nice figure but i would like a Ultron 5

Thanks you all for the comments 
pimp.gif

And french yes sir i've pre-ordered mine and it should be the same figure. Really looking forward to the MS Colossus coming that thing looks 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

eek.gif

That Colossus is pretty sick, looking forward to the "new" classic sculpt of the Green Goblin as well.   

eek.gif

That Colossus is pretty sick, looking forward to the "new" classic sculpt of the Green Goblin as well.   

nice Ultron, Rick. Is his glider a Goblin repaint?

Thank you for the props sir
pimp.gif
it's actually it's own mold that has a ultron 5 head mounted on the front of it. Pretty shocked it isn't a repaint to be honest. Pretty cool figure but again would really like a ultron 5 this ultron is more suited to be just a random Ultron drone IMO but still a great figure with really nice detail.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

eek.gif

Yea that green goblin is gonna be real nice glad were getting a "classic" MS version.

nice Ultron, Rick. Is his glider a Goblin repaint?

Thank you for the props sir
pimp.gif
it's actually it's own mold that has a ultron 5 head mounted on the front of it. Pretty shocked it isn't a repaint to be honest. Pretty cool figure but again would really like a ultron 5 this ultron is more suited to be just a random Ultron drone IMO but still a great figure with really nice detail.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

eek.gif

Yea that green goblin is gonna be real nice glad were getting a "classic" MS version.

Back
Top Bottom