Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

statue is pretty sick

MHKBIAY.jpg

vmOdGtt.jpg

ZcC7cgD.jpg

I'm learning, yall lmk what you think please. Leave a like for your boy

EASILY Web of Shadows had the crown until this game releases tonight/tomorrow.

1.) Spider-Man PS4
2.) Web of Shadows
3.) Spider-Man 2
4.) Ultimate Spider-Man
5.) Shattered Dimensions

Ultimate Spider-Man is my favorite Spidey game so far, loved being able to play as Venom

At my local GameStop, they are releasing the game to those who preordered it at 9pm. This might be a PST time zone only thing though, not sure how it will work on the east coast

Im in TX. They are allowing pickups at my local store at 9 as well.

PO

Im in TX. They are allowing pickups at my local store at 9 as well.

PO

Same around Chicago.

Pay the balance on your preorder and come to the store after 6pm to get a “group number” then when its your group’s turn, you can scoop up your copy after 9pm.

Trophy List:

Link

Attachments

• Marvel s Spider Man Trophies • PSNProfiles com.png
    Marvel s Spider Man Trophies • PSNProfiles com.png
    493.7 KB · Views: 13
had i known bb allowing game pick-ups at 9pm again i would have just done that but instead had it shipped

to those who goes and pick up in the store, please let us know if there are the $150 limiteds sitting, really considering going to the stores and see if there's some in stock

had i known bb allowing game pick-ups at 9pm again i would have just done that but instead had it shipped

to those who goes and pick up in the store, please let us know if there are the $150 limiteds sitting, really considering going to the stores and see if there's some in stock

peep gamestop.com and search for in store pick up. Granted, it might be a drive but there are still some stores with limited in stock

Picking up my physical copy tomorrow morning. Will be too drunk from watching the Falcons and potentially winning some money to play. My full attention tomorrow morning this game will have.

...I’ve waited so long :blush:

4 hours until the game is in my hands

Probably will be another hour or so until I can actually play due to install/patching but it's all good

Hopefully this game leads to more marvel character games.

Would like Thor or Cap America next.

Going to do my best to refrain from reading spoilers. [Even though I spoiled myself of seeing all the suits in the game lol]

Back
Top Bottom