Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

These lab assignments are low key fun as hell.

Really have you thinking you back in college the analysis you have to do to solve them.

Web of Shadows PJ’s for the all nighter. Waiting for the game to load. Nice and drunk. 2 years of waiting and the day has finally come

4853B9EB-DB6E-404E-AECA-944542E08928.jpeg

Web of Shadows PJ’s for the all nighter. Waiting for the game to load. Nice and drunk. 2 years of waiting and the day has finally come

4853B9EB-DB6E-404E-AECA-944542E08928.jpeg

Enjoy pleighboi. :nthat:

Said I was only gonna put in a hour and damn near 5am I had to turn the game off, otherwise I would've been a complete zombie for work. :lol::smh:

Beat the first boss, then I got caught up in the side missions (backpacks, street crimes, towers).

Once you get the hang of swinging. :pimp:

Enjoy pleighboi. :nthat:

Said I was only gonna put in a hour and damn near 5am I had to turn the game off, otherwise I would've been a complete zombie for work. :lol::smh:

Beat the first boss, then I got caught up in the side missions (backpacks, street crimes, towers).

Once you get the hang of swinging. :pimp:
Man, when I started to figure out the web swinging it got better. Didn't think it could. 6 hours in and I notice I got bit by a spider today. Talk about irony. Hopefully it wasn't a recluse or something. That would suck

Combat is pretty fluid, just hard to not do the same moves over and over (dodging between the legs lol) since the last games I've played were just button mashers :lol:

Wish i could've put in more than 30 minutes of play time but I needed sleep for work. Ironic that I'm still tired as ****

I played until about 1230 then I HAD to shut it off. So addictive.

The swinging is amazing. Takes 5 minutes to learn but it's actually challenging as ****. You have to keep in mind your forward momentum, direction, and available swinging points at all times or you just look dumb.

Combat is so fluid. It's like Arkham but more acrobatic and with webs and verticality.

This game is ******* amazing. I'm at work just thinking about it.

Yeah I'm definitely gonna have to get used to the swinging lol.

Don't think I'll be using the slow mode too much

I’m coming off the top rope with it..

Kingpin fight > Baldur fight.

The presentation was something out of comic that turned into a big budget movie. That **** was SO hot. Two titans dunking it out on the top floor while Kingpin’s men are outside trying to shoot down helicopters. Then the free fall fighting :nthat:

When I tell y’all I’m in love with this game, just wow...

as for the game it feels exactly arkham which isn’t a bad thing.

web slinging around the city isn’t as easy as i thought but i think it’s something you master over time with perks.

i upgraded my second gadget which i think might have been dumb because i don’t see myself switching between gadgets mid fight, i guess we’ll see.

fighting is also pretty difficult especially since i kept hitting triangle to counter (arkham) but don’t want to change the controls. it’s also another thing that i think will get easier because of the skill tree which i highly recommend getting the perk that gives you a longer timing window

so far it’s really good but there’s just something keeping me from saying it’s a 9.5 or 10 but i’m still pretty early on.

Dude at store said no one even asking about NBA 2K19 everyone wanted Spiderman

They had Spidey PS4 Pro's too..

For those that bought the collector's edition and the ps4 bundle. They both come with the DLC right? Because I only found one voucher and I dont remember if I got it from the ps4 box or the collector's edition.

Did anyone who pre-ordered from Best Buy get the downloadable content

i got the code in my email and my game hasn't even arrived yet :lol:

anyone see the $150 limited edition in store before i open the game i had shipped?

also pre-ordered the DLC on the psn store

Back
Top Bottom