Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Man moving on Labor Day weekend has some downsides. My internet/cable won’t be installed until Sunday. I PRAY I will be able to play without having internet connection.

I only say this because I picked up a DVD at Red Box earlier in the week and my PS4 wouldn’t play it without having to connect to the internet first. I was dumbfounded :lol:

Man moving on Labor Day weekend has some downsides. My internet/cable won’t be installed until Sunday. I PRAY I will be able to play without having internet connection.

I only say this because I picked up a DVD at Red Box earlier in the week and my PS4 wouldn’t play it without having to connect to the internet first. I was dumbfounded :lol:

I believe you activate that on your settings.

Just use hot spot on your phone to activate the DVD player.

Going now to preorder before picking it up later tonight :lol:

Wish standard edition 2k released tonight too instead of next week :rolleyes

I waited two years for this.
15362824545493534603251173707108.jpg

Aight fellas now that the game is officially out (in the eastcoast atleast) PLEASE use spoiler tags when discussing in-game stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Bro I've been playing this **** for only 10 minutes and I'm just like what? This is the game?

The entire game is as ******* incredible as these 10 ******* minutes?

Like I can't believe Insomniac did it. They made THE Spider-Man game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom