Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Game doesn’t feel like Arkham at all to me and I’ve played A LOT of Arkham. The comparisons are understandable and are there though of course. This game feels so fluid and free. There’s something indescribable about being so high up on top of the ESB and then being on the ground high fiving civilians. It’s amazing. Had a civilian that was one of Fisk’s undercover goons attack me and had to fold him in front of everybody :lol: and then doing lab work as Peter while Doc Ock getting chewed out by the board members :lol: :lol: this game feels so much more “alive” than any of the Arkham games.

I understand the comparisons to the Arkham games in terms of combat but to me the combat has more fluidity.

Which makes senses because Batman and Spider-Man have distinct fighting styles.

Batman ain't tossing and washing dudes in midair like Spidey.

Combat is so wild and fun. I’m playing on Spectacular and I love how the AI attacks you in droves. Got every **** looking like a movie every time I’m in combat. That dodge off a wall and into a spear >>>>>

We gonna be posting photo mode pics in here? :nerd:

GS canceled my PS4 Pro bundle order but they have them in stock at my local Target is it worth the upgrade from the launch PS4?

GS canceled my PS4 Pro bundle order but they have them in stock at my local Target is it worth the upgrade from the launch PS4?

If you have a PS4 already then no. I’m playing off of a base PS4 and trust me when I tell you the graphics are PHENOMENAL. When you’re restoring Kingpin’s files and he’s talking on the monitor :wow::wow::wow:

i got the code in my email and my game hasn't even arrived yet :lol:

anyone see the $150 limited edition in store before i open the game i had shipped?

also pre-ordered the DLC on the psn store

Best Buy said something is wrong with their email and I pre-ordered on Wednesday.

I'd say yes. I didn't end up picking the Spidey pro but the 500 million one. The Pro is definitely a good upgrade

yah BBs website was acting up

was able to add them to cart but then would say sold out when i tried to checkout

916110F3-4514-402F-AAAC-844BDE36D432.jpeg

Told my coworkers I couldn’t get lunch with them, had a more important mission.

I’m coming off the top rope with it..

Kingpin fight > Baldur fight.

The presentation was something out of comic that turned into a big budget movie. That **** was SO hot. Two titans dunking it out on the top floor while Kingpin’s men are outside trying to shoot down helicopters. Then the free fall fighting :nthat:

When I tell y’all I’m in love with this game, just wow...

I got to stop reading your posts, my hype levels are reaching max capacity

Back
Top Bottom