Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

F4FC0112-B1B2-4B5A-BFD9-79EBF922B170.png

2F1C22E5-E193-484A-8764-C3F79BD7432C.gif

damnit, just got my game from ups and that disc is rattling inside

im scare to open that sh*t and it be scratched and then they won't exchange it in store

looks like imma have to go to the store either way and wait to play later tonight

:smh:

Yup still on that Best Buy GCU 20% off new games life :pimp:

Patch downloaded. Game installing.

Last edited:
Can't wait to play this a little later on...pre-ordered on Amazon earlier this week and got a notification yesterday that it would arrive at my house on the 12th. No bueno. Cancelled that joint and got the pre-order at BB, where I just picked up short while ago. Looking forward to this game.

yeo this game is insane.

just got up to the helicopter / crane part shown in the gameplay previews

Just finished the Kingpin fight and I'm liking it. Combat isn't like Arkham asylum, but still very good. I just suck at it because I'm a bit of a button masher :lol:

Just finished the Kingpin fight and I'm liking it. Combat isn't like Arkham asylum, but still very good. I just suck at it because I'm a bit of a button masher :lol:

:lol: Same here. Got worked several times before i took him out.

F5CB7207-851B-473D-AD88-314E6F3C822D.jpeg

Have you guys checked your in game social feed? It’s dope how it’s constantly updating with people posting about stuff you’ve done in game. Even random crimes you’ve stopped. Thought it was a cool feature

I like the Arkham games combat better. It's more snappy and fluid compared to this game. ( Not to say the combat in this game is bad.)

The only thing I dislike so far is the camera angles on the takedowns. Other than that the game is great so far. They did a great job capturing the essence of Peter/Spider-Man and making you feel like you really are Spidey.

Can't wait to start unlocking these suits... I should've pre ordered :smh:

was going to pick up God of War for my next gm but probably grabbing this instead :lol:

Only got done with Kingpin but I can already tell I’m gonna enjoy this more than any of the Arkham games.

One of the many things I love about this game is how you can be chillin, perched on rooftop and then the moment you start swinging around the city the music starts.

Adds to the immersion and makes you feel like you're really Spider-Man.

Got to put in 2 hours tonight. I think I'm gonna love this game :lol:

I was iffy on the Noir suit from Shattered Dimensions, but I actually like it this time around.

Back
Top Bottom