Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Not my pic but :smokin
4C18BD61-1D7C-407A-889A-C524A4B07180.jpeg

I picked red dead 3 over this sadly because of replay value but this looks like a game I have to play

Been waiting on RDR2 for my next cop, but someone convince me to buy this game. What the reason for the hype surrounding it?

Game is super fun. Loving how you can apply the powers of one suit to another

Got Scarlet Spider with Iron Spider legs :nthat:

Been waiting on RDR2 for my next cop, but someone convince me to buy this game. What the reason for the hype surrounding it?
It's the first time Spider-man has had a big budget and a AAA developer behind it. Spider-man is a lot of people's favorite Hero and it's been a long time since we've had a good spider-man game, let alone a great one like this. The game plays great, looks amazing, and is full of detail. If you love Spider-man or Marvel this is a no brainer. I bought a ps4 when this game got revealed.

Bruh, they had spidey record every line twice. One for when you are swinging and one for when you're stationary. Next time you get a call listen to how he sounds when you web swing. You can hear a small strain in his voice. Game is so full of detail

Any word on symbiote suit?
I wish they’d make a marvel ultimate alliance for the next gen with these updates it would be lit.
Ill pick up a PS4 pro and this game around the holidays when the price drops

Game is super fun. Loving how you can apply the powers of one suit to another

Got Scarlet Spider with Iron Spider legs :nthat:

I like that feature as well. I was expecting the suit abilities to be locked in with it's specific suit. But nope...freedom and customization. :nthat:

Any word on symbiote suit?
I wish they’d make a marvel ultimate alliance for the next gen with these updates it would be lit.
Ill pick up a PS4 pro and this game around the holidays when the price drops
Probably DLC after the Venom movie

The Advanced suit has grown on me tremendously. Where I thought I’d be playing with the classic suit full time I’m really digging the new look. Loved the scene where he debuts it. (HELLOOO NEW YORK!) def my got to until I unlock the Homecoming suit. Insomniac put there foot in this game, my goodness.

Back
Top Bottom