Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

I'm having a lot of fun with this game. Just unlocked the Scarlett Spider costume. This is great game.

I, too, was shocked that someone already got rid of the game after week. I don't think I'll trade this game away.

This game is going to flunk me out of grad school. I'm at work. Two assignments due tomorrow, and a quiz on tues and I haven't done **** yet :rofl:

Photo mode makes me feel like I'm the best photographer in the world. Then I go on Twitter and get underwhelmed by the much norr beautiful shots :lol:

Just a funny pic I took. Caption this :lol:

ED4DBEC9-B012-48B2-B825-61C18AB712A5.jpeg

The first time you play as Miles is epic and I hate Miles. Wow the production value on this game...

I think i'm ready to put the nail in the coffin. Fall-early 2019 has a lot of dope games dropping, and i'm already behind on a lot of games. Time to move on.

83% done, all Black Cat missions done, all landmarks done, all lab projects completed, all backpacks acquired, only one more suit to unlock, and a few more things to do.

The hardest parts are gonna be doing the Secret Ops (hidden landmarks.. I found 15 on my own, might YouTube the rest to save time. ) and getting Gold on all the Task Master challenges. :smh:

I think i'm ready to put the nail in the coffin. Fall-early 2019 has a lot of dope games dropping, and i'm already behind on a lot of games. Time to move on.

83% done, all Black Cat missions done, all landmarks done, all lab projects completed, all backpacks acquired, only one more suit to unlock, and a few more things to do.

The hardest parts are gonna be doing the Secret Ops (hidden landmarks.. I found 15 on my own, might YouTube the rest to save time. ) and getting Gold on all the Task Master challenges. :smh:

Ain’t no moving on B. DLC is coming and based on the quality of the game I’m not expecting anything less with the DLC. We’ll clearly see more villains and if it sells well I’m willing to bet we’ll get at least one more season pass. This is your gift, this is your curse. Who are you? You’re Spider-Man...

**** the Raimi trilogy

Ain’t no moving on B. DLC is coming and based on the quality of the game I’m not expecting anything less with the DLC. We’ll clearly see more villains and if it sells well I’m willing to bet we’ll get at least one more season pass. This is your gift, this is your curse. Who are you? You’re Spider-Man...

**** the Raimi trilogy
So it’s confirmed we getting more gameplay content?

**** the Raimi trilogy

Moving on until October I mean :lol: gotta finish up other games in the mean time.

I'm usually agaisnt DLC, but this game is amazing I gotta grab that season pass soon.

Playing this game got me watching TAS Spider-Man again. Them feels when they just cancelled it and gave us bs Spider-Man Unlimited :smh::smh::smh:

Playing this game got me watching TAS Spider-Man again. Them feels when they just cancelled it and gave us bs Spider-Man Unlimited :smh::smh::smh:

Did that ***** ever find the real Mary Jane? I remember Spider-Man Unlimited premiering on Fox Kids with Beast Machines like it was yesterday :blush:

Getting to the end of an long *** enemy base only to have the last enemy glitch inside of a barrel :smh: I really don't want to start this over :lol:

Back
Top Bottom