Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

A6E1E308-6487-45F3-9172-08C99E3345BF.jpeg

Completed Pigeon side mission, along with Harry's lab missions.
Officially 50% through the game.

Simply amazing. I was captivated by the narrative and this could easily be a movie in itself had Marvel skipped the origin story. Love how the mid and post credits scene sets up the sequel. Don't know how long I can wait for that so the DLC, which I will gladly pay for, will have to suffice.

IMG_20180920_194949.jpg

Finally unlocked the Big Time suit and the Iron Spider suit. I really like both.

The MKII Armor suit is nice as well.

I'm not great with these Taskmaster challenges lol. Out of the 3-4 I've done so far, I've only gotten one with all the tokens.

This is the first time in a long time where I've stayed up during the work week to play lol.

Definitely going to buy the DLC for this game

I think we’re going to have to stop her from completing the heist she’s been planning for in this game. After you find all her cats, Yuri tells Peter that Black Cat stole her outfit out of police lockup for some big job
That's what I'm thinking too.

Plus, can't go wrong with 3 additional suits!

Finished the main story today now I gotta finish up everything else.

Gonna have a real difficult time getting these last few outfits bc I’m short on challenge tokens and I can’t for the life of me get gold on any of em :lol:

Finished the main story today now I gotta finish up everything else.

Gonna have a real difficult time getting these last few outfits bc I’m short on challenge tokens and I can’t for the life of me get gold on any of em :lol:
This is what I'm scared of lol. I've only gotten gold once.

I watched vids on how to get gold on the challenges and STILL the drone ones look hella difficult.

The credits really make the game feel like a movie. Like if someone was watching just the credits and had no idea you just finished a game, they'd think it was a film

I'm like a little over 50 percent (maybe closer to 60) done with the game but I had to cut myself off cold turkey :frown:

I'd rather wait until december when I have time to relax and enjoy the game

At least I will have a lot of game to look forward to, if the DLCs are on point!

I'm like a little over 50 percent (maybe closer to 60) done with the game but I had to cut myself off cold turkey :frown:

I'd rather wait until december when I have time to relax and enjoy the game

At least I will have a lot of game to look forward to, if the DLCs are on point!
I really enjoyed this game but let's be honest, this is getting put on the back burner once Red Dead comes out. Pretty much why I wasn't worried about taking my time

I’m only a few crimes battles and a few suits away from getting that platinum trophy :lol:

Game is just too fun and has me hooked I’ve never gone through a game this fast before.

Also with Red Dead coming out I didn’t wanna get started on that one and forget all about this game.

I got a problem :rofl:

2D66A8B7-5568-4BC8-B3C9-751EC993C0A6.png

Damn you been putting in work.

Y'all got me shook about these Taskmaster challenges. :lol:

I'm trying to platinum this and I read a guide that said to hold off on spending your challenge tokens until you beat the game, then create separate saves where you buy all the suits with the challenge tokens and then create another save where you buy all the gadgets.

That sounds like too much work. I got the platinum trophy on Friday without doing all that.

Im only missing 2 secret photos. (but thankfully you dont need to complete that for the plat trophy)

With that being said, it feels good to be completely done. That mid credit and after credit scene .....:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom