Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Question,

In the side mission where Spidey is investigating about another Spider-Man in the area, was the 2nd Spider-Man really that imposter? If so, SMH. I really thought that it was leading to Miles Morales. And if is, don't spoil it for me lol

Question,

In the side mission where Spidey is investigating about another Spider-Man in the area, was the 2nd Spider-Man really that imposter? If so, SMH. I really thought that it was leading to Miles Morales. And if is, don't spoil it for me lol

Yep to the first question

Question,

Yea I got faked out by that side mission too

I thought I was almost done with the game.. Boy was I wrong

I thought after Li would be Doc Oc and that'd be it for the story. Looks like I"ll have to get Gold on those damn challenges if I want all the suits.

I'm loving this game a lot though.

Speaking of challenges... I cant say I'm super excited about this Black Cat DLC, since she's basically in the game already.

Hopefully we get to play as her or she'll fight along side us, instead of more duck, duck, goose missions. (But we all know the inevitable rooftop chase through the city is happening :lol: )
I think we’re going to have to stop her from completing the heist she’s been planning for in this game. After you find all her cats, Yuri tells Peter that Black Cat stole her outfit out of police lockup for some big job

Finished the game, and I will spoil nothing for anyone here. All I’ll say is I will need some time to collect all my emotions and will be back to discuss tomorrow. Good night

Also this is game of the year for me until proven otherwise (which RDR2 might do). What an achievement the creators made

Edit: we got post credit scenes too?!? Man....

OK...

I'll be honest. I was feeling like I was nice at this game up until the taskmaster challenges

Now I think I suck lol

God bless you guys if you can get gold in any of these challenges... And yes I agree the drone challenges are the worst.

Last edited:
OK...

I'll be honest. I was feeling like I was nice at this game up until the taskmaster challenges

Now I think I suck lol

God bless you guys if you can get gold in any of these challenges... And yes I agree the drone challenges are the worst.
Exact same way. I really want the Ghost outfit but I'm convinced I'll never get gold in any of them :smh:

Really wished I saved up instead of buying every outfit that came available to me

I beat the game the other night. The twists and turns are amazing. I actually can't believe the story is that good.

Insomniac really put together a true blue classic Spider-Man story. Excited for the DLC and the obvious sequel(s)

The Taskmaster challenges are probably the most difficult parts of the game. (Which says a lot because this game is super easy)

Helpful tip for getting gold on the stealth ones....QUICK TAKEDOWNS (triangle button) AND TRIP MINES ARE YOUR FRIENDS lol I cannot stress that enough.

Combat challenges were the easiest to get gold on. I was having a tough time on the bomb ones even just getting silver

if anyone remembers the spider-man 1 game you could play as the green goblin the full way through. they even changed the dialogue and story a bit.

you get his glider, pumpkin bombs, nano razor bots, all his other abilities as well.

one of the best features/special in a spiderman game to this date.

Combat challenges were the easiest to get gold on. I was having a tough time on the bomb ones even just getting silver

The bomb challenges in Chinatown and Hell's Kitchen are the hardest ones yet. Those are the only locations where you NEED to consistently utilize the point launch boost to skip from ledge to ledge, if you want Ultimate. Sometimes I could trigger the animation, but when I do, I lose complete control of where to land.

Just beat the main story, I had no Idea who miles was until the end lol (haven’t exactly kept up with Spider-Man)... very dope game/ending

First game I beat since the last GTA, now on to 2K :ohwell:

Finally got gold/ultimate level on all the bomb challenges. Drone Challenges can **** right off :smh:

Back
Top Bottom