Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

More than halfway through the game, it just dawned on me that MJ isn't supposed to be an investigative reporter...

But I like it. They should redesign the character to be a reporter in comic book continuity
*edit

Oh apparently ultimate version of MJ was an aspiring journalist? Never knew that lol

Last edited:
Playing through the long *** last mission (I think) and I guess I swung out of bounds, so it asked about abandoning the mission

Instinctively pressed O not knowing that meant I was saying yes to that :smh::smh: I'm hurt.

Playing through the long *** last mission (I think) and I guess I swung out of bounds, so it asked about abandoning the mission

Instinctively pressed O not knowing that meant I was saying yes to that :smh::smh: I'm hurt.

I did the same thing before on a mission and felt like such an idiot :lol: gotta start all the way from the beginning smh.

Yea there are three storylines arriving every month through the end of the 2018, starting with the black cat dlc next month.

Considering how short people are saying the game is, I hope these add some legit time to the game. I'm only 26% into the game but I don't want this to end:lol:

To complete the game at 100%, do you need to achieve gold status on all of Task Master's challenges?

I hated the drone ones, but I did all of them just to give Task Master that work.

Lol according to this guide on how to platinum you don't...

Something about saving all your base and challenge tokens for post game and doing something to multiply them after the story is over

After I read that I stopped spending my tokens

*edit

Never mind my bad I read it all wrong. The guide says you don't have to get gold if you don't blow your tokens on gadget upgrades

Last edited:
Welp. I spent all of my challenge tokens ages ago

Been struggling to get these last 3 or 4 costumes but I'm already at the end of the game :smh:

I’m down to the last two costumes. The comic book costume looks so good in contrast to the city. Reminds me of Space Jam for some reason

Got spectacular on all the Brawler challenges, and trying to do the same for the stealth and bomb challenge tokens.

That being said, **** those drone challenge tokens....**** them with a rusty, steel rod.

I wanna unlock everything in the game (already 100% every gadget alongside the suit add-ons), but so many of the suits require at least 4 challenge token (the white skull suit takes 6)
:smh:

Got spectacular on all the Brawler challenges, and trying to do the same for the stealth and bomb challenge tokens.

That being said, **** those drone challenge tokens....**** them with a rusty, steel rod.

I wanna unlock everything in the game (already 100% every gadget alongside the suit add-ons), but so many of the suits require at least 4 challenge token (the white skull suit takes 6)
:smh:
Giving Taskmaster that work should’ve given us 15 challenge tokens

Giving Taskmaster that work should’ve given us 15 challenge tokens

Already at the Doc Oc/sinister 6 story arc. I already spent the tokens I've earned in conjunction with beating Taskmaster. Just trying to redo some of the ones I know I could improve on (mainly the stealth challenges)

I'm at about 35-40% completion and started doing the lab missions. Unlocked all the suits up to the Spider-Punk costume. But i've been rocking the Stark suit, prior to that, Scarlett Spider.

This game is so amazing. My goodness. I'm really having a lot of fun with this game.

Speaking of challenges... I cant say I'm super excited about this Black Cat DLC, since she's basically in the game already.

Hopefully we get to play as her or she'll fight along side us, instead of more duck, duck, goose missions. (But we all know the inevitable rooftop chase through the city is happening :lol: )

I'm at 30% right now.

Just finished my first encounter with the Shocker.

Though it would lead it to the fight that was previewed at E3 but I guess that comes later.

Hope I get better at chasing these downs man; took my several tries to catch Shocker. :lol::smh:

I'm at 30% right now.

Just finished my first encounter with the Shocker.

Though it would lead it to the fight that was previewed at E3 but I guess that comes later.

Hope I get better at chasing these downs man; took my several tries to catch Shocker. :lol::smh:
Haha, yeah man. Upgrading your web-slinging definitely helps when chasing him.

I'm glad there's so much more to this game than what was previewed to the public.

My favorite boss fight is still against Shocker. Although I still haven't fought too many ppl. By my count Fisk, Shocker and Tombstone.

Whoops! I meant to say ultimate challenge run. So far I'm getting golds on all stealth and combat challenges. Only bomb challenge I'm having difficulty getting gold is the one in Hell's Kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom