Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

With the combat challenges speed is above everything else, don't worry too much about combos or health etc. Just hit 'em with Spider-bro and then a bunch of impact/bomb webs. Web them up as quickly as possible.

Speed is the most important factor in all of the challenges actually -obviously you still gotta be fairly good with all the other stuff, but a quick time will get you more points towards ultimate than any other factor.
I'll give it a try tonight.

I just platinum'd Spidey. I hope my cousins take this game away from me for a little while before I'm tempted to play the dlc content that's going to drop. I need to focus on school!

D609DAE5-EBC3-46C0-B23A-018C6E70EA05.jpeg

When you swing out of the playable area

Supposedly a "Game Plus Mode" is set to release any day now. Hopefully it's this week before the DLC release.

The city is effing huge. Without having those stuff on the map it'd be tooo hard to find lmao

Don't give insomniac any ideas, I thought it was the right kind of difficulty. I played on amazing as well
fair enough
but I bet you've swung through the entire city multiple times. If they had the backpacks and such on the just the mini map like they do with the secrete photos, I think that would have been perfect. I've never 100% a game before and there's a reason. It's supposed to take a long time imo.

fair enough
but I bet you've swung through the entire city multiple times. If they had the backpacks and such on the just the mini map like they do with the secrete photos, I think that would have been perfect. I've never 100% a game before and there's a reason. It's supposed to take a long time imo.
Thoroughly enjoying the game...at about 87 percent now but I feel like you. It should have taken longer (I typically only get to play weekends or max 1 hour a night during weekdays if lucky...I'm rarely lucky too)
Still...dope *** game. When the city turns and you literally are fighting crime every damn block ftw...

Thoroughly enjoying the game...at about 87 percent now but I feel like you. It should have taken longer (I typically only get to play weekends or max 1 hour a night during weekdays if lucky...I'm rarely lucky too)
Still...dope *** game. When the city turns and you literally are fighting crime every damn block ftw...
Yeah, that was fun.

That is where I wish Spidey fought with other Heroes. I can't believe that no other hero in the MCU was available to help.

fair enough
I feel you. I feel like the longer the game the more value it has. The last game I played took forever to platinum. But I feel like there are different kinds of difficulty. I'm ok for the game being harder by way of more difficult bosses, or harder puzzles, etc. But it'd probably drive me insane looking for things.

The bosses weren't that difficult IMO. I think I had the most trouble with King Ping only bc I hadn't mastered the mechanics of the game. Might have to just start from the beginning to see how difficult it is without the upgrades.

The strategy for the bosses was dodge, wait till he's tired and throw something at him lol

I died the most against kingpin rotflmao.. I did not know what I was doing.

Taskmaster took me one try.

Doc Ock took me three tries. I didn't understand that you had to be really quick about attacking him after you dodge all those things he throws at you, otherwise he'd just dodge you back.

For the sequel I would like the little islands like Roosevelt island, Ellis Island to be explorable

Avengers tower, Stranger's crib to be explorable

Miles better be playable as spidey

New game plus mode has potential, but there is no way I'm doing all the collectibles and challenges again.

Back
Top Bottom