Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Tempted to buy DLC tonight but haven’t finished the main story yet so I’m waiting. Tough finding the time to play but when I do I zone out. Will probably put in time and beat it this weekend. I’m about 82% done. I love this game.

We’re getting old :smh:

F4A732AA-463C-48B7-AC04-956BC8A8B049.jpeg

Yeah, I could see it.

Is the Heist DLC worth it?

I’ve yet to purchase it cause I’m still completing the main game. About 83% done and trying to do all the side missions before progressing with the story since I know I’m really close. But from what I’ve seen it looks real fun and we still have two more chapters left. I def think it’s worth it if you’re still having fun with the game.

So many suits have made and are making an appearance. With the exception of the symbiote suit I can’t imagine what suits the sequel will have.

So many suits have made and are making an appearance. With the exception of the symbiote suit I can’t imagine what suits the sequel will have.
Yeah, I am curious as to what additional suits will be added.

Is there writing in the contract where F4 wasn't allowed to be mentioned in the game? I don't remember the Baxter Building being in the game.

The Heist isn't worth $10 alone imo (I 100% completed it in under 3 hours). I hope episodes 2 and 3 are a little longer

i bought the dlc but for some reason i cant get it to load. i will try to quit the game and start it back up today when i get home

Hoping we get better suit options with the next DLC.

I dislike the Screwball challenges so much.

Back
Top Bottom