Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Airin' em out:

43951743_10216906132822701_4437874752157122560_o.jpg

Disappointed with the DLC suits but we'll see what happens in the next one. Idk about replaying on that new difficulty either but I want the platinum

Started re-playing the game on Ultimate with the NG+ mode. I'm having fun at the fact I have everything that I unlocked from the beginning.

Do DLCs update at midnight or would I need to wait for tomorrow?

I played the first time around on the medium difficulty. I died a lot at first but as I improved I didn't die too much.

I wonder how I'd do on ultimate.

I played the first time around on the medium difficulty. I died a lot at first but as I improved I didn't die too much.

I wonder how I'd do on ultimate.
Having all your skills and gadgets from the start, helps out a lot. Just started attacking the Fisk bases and it didn't seem that hard.

JUST finished the game last night...this is right up there with The Last of Us for GOAT PS games. Absolutely stunning from start to finish. Everything is set up perfectly for part II.

Gonna start a NG+ mode soon, but that DLC will be downloaded on day one. First game I've ever bought DLC for

Just saw a video titled "all black cat cutscenes in dlc" so I clicked thinking it couldn't possibly be real and yep. Thought I had the wrong date, ot drops tomorrow right?

Stayed up past midnight to download the new DLC. Then researched that the DLC wouldn't be available in the US, until Tuesday morning when the PS Store updates.

SMH.

Ended up dropping the $25 for all three episodes. I'm still not sure how I feel about the practice of DLC, but I'll give it a chance

The first thing I did was come home and start up the download.

This could be worth it if the chapters are substantive. If it only takes a few hrs to beat a chapter though...

Apparently on Reddit they are saying the story in the DLC is only about 1.5 hrs long, and the entire DLC is less than 4 hrs total.

I think if you go through the story without collecting, the dlc it's super quick.. What I am doing is just collecting the stuff like the art or whatever before moving along.... Just want to savor the dlc lol

Yeah, I wasn't expecting the DLC to be of anything significant. I'll cop the bundle when it's discounted for like $10 in a few months.

How long does a company usually wait until they announce a sequel? E3?

It blew my mind when Peter learned about the kid and wondered if he was the father. And him being all secretive when MJ is asking questions about Cat. What a playa

100% completed the DLC in roughly 3 hours, it is super short and normally that would really piss me off. However, the story is actually pretty damn interesting, and they setup the next episode in a cool way. At least I have RDR2 to keep me distracted until the next episode.

I really liked the humor in this episode, and the chemistry between Peter and Felicia is great. Got me wondering why I dont have a chick like Felicia in real life :frown:

BTW, the 3 new suits are trash

I actually hope Felicia is dead and doesnt pop up out of nowhere. I like when games give consequence (like Aunt May and Officer Jefferson Davis in the main game).

Last edited:
Nah I want her alive. She's too cool to die. She's the coolest person in the game who's not Peter.

I, too, just finished the DLC and I really enjoyed the storyline.

Black Cat could get IT. I liked the incorporation of Hammerhead. I enjoyed the chemistry that Spidey and Black Cat had. Enjoyed the tease that Miles wants to train to be another Spider-Man...Still not sure how I feel about him revealing he had powers like that. Cool to see they incorporated a post-credit scene. I'm hooked and can't wait for the next DLC to release. I have no interest in the 3 additional suits. I've been playing the game in the Homecoming Suit.

started playing yesterday afternoon, 3 missions left. great game, up there with arkham city

Back
Top Bottom