Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Got all 55 bookbags thinking I would get something good.

Did all the monuments.

Now doing the research stations.

What else do you have to do to get 100% completion? I’ve finished the towers and the backpacks. I’m about to start on the landmarks.

Bout to 100% the game. Have done everything except secret location photos which I don’t thon unlock an achievement. All that’s left is to finish the story. Just got through the Scorpion hallucinations which was so fun. Can’t wait to get started on the DLC. The Heist looks fun. Hammerheads design in Turf Wars looks amazing.

What else do you have to do to get 100% completion? I’ve finished the towers and the backpacks. I’m about to start on the landmarks.
There are some random things that you got to do that you would have to look up

Like visit Uncle Ben's grave. Among other things that I can't remember.

Not too many random things though. If you collect everything on the map, and beat the story, and get all the suits...that's like 95 percent of everything you need.

Bout to 100% the game. Have done everything except secret location photos which I don’t thon unlock an achievement. All that’s left is to finish the story. Just got through the Scorpion hallucinations which was so fun. Can’t wait to get started on the DLC. The Heist looks fun. Hammerheads design in Turf Wars looks amazing.
doing all the secret photo locations unlocks the ESU shirt outfit.

There are some random things that you got to do that you would have to look up

Like visit Uncle Ben's grave. Among other things that I can't remember.

Not too many random things though. If you collect everything on the map, and beat the story, and get all the suits...that's like 95 percent of everything you need.

Understandable, do the bonus objectives count or is that extra?

Understandable, do the bonus objectives count or is that extra?
Bonus objectives for the missions?

I'm not sure what you're asking for.

Google platinum spiderman ps4, and it'll tell you everything you need to platinum, including the random stuff. It's an easy list just random stuff you wouldn't know by just playing the game like visiting Uncle Ben's grave

Bonus objectives for the missions?

I'm not sure what you're asking for.

Google platinum spiderman ps4, and it'll tell you everything you need to platinum, including the random stuff. It's an easy list just random stuff you wouldn't know by just playing the game like visiting Uncle Ben's grave

Yes, I was talking about those. I'll research it like you said to do. Thank you, I appreciate it!

If you're talking about the objectives for each mission, don't worry about those. As long as you continuing the story, you're fine.

Just outside of the missions, there are random stuff to do.

One more question. Do you have to have the highest rankings for the challenges?

The Turf Wars DLC drops on the 20th

44937266945_6d9ae05d6d_h.jpg

I’m just gonna wait til Christmas, lock myself in the pad and knock all 3 DLC out in a couple days :lol:

Looks cool though.

Back
Top Bottom