Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

If the beginning of Turf Wars was any indication... The level of difficulty just got a lot harder.

They dropped me in the middle of an all out melee with rocket launchers, machine guns and new tech galore. I needed a second to grab my bearings and make sense of all the mayhem.

Haven’t touched this game since i got 100% on it. Gonna wait till all 3 DLCs are out and get back on it to finish those. From there idk i guess trade it in? Not sure how i feel about replay value on this one.

Damn the higher level of difficulty for the new dlc makes me feel like I'm not a good player lol

Last edited:
Difficulty is definitely high within this DLC. I wiped a couple of times doing the base missions.

Yea the hammerhead bases are tough

For the main game and the first dlc I haven't had to max out gadgets

After wiping out on the first hammerhead base too many times I've decided to max out four gadgets. It's helped a lot.

I also don't use spider bro and the other gadgets too much during the first few waves cuz I need them for the last two. Spider bro and these gadgets take forever to reload

Yea the hammerhead bases are tough

For the main game and the first dlc I haven't had to max out gadgets

After wiping out on the first hammerhead base too many times I've decided to max out four gadgets. It's helped a lot.

I also don't use spider bro and the other gadgets too much during the first few waves cuz I need them for the last two. Spider bro and these gadgets take forever to reload
Resupply suit power and trip mines lol makes life easier especially when playing on Ultimate level

How do you resupply those?

If I can recharge suit power quickly that'd be a game changer and might also make things too easy again lol
The suit power you get from the Anti Ock suit. When ready it refills all gadgets (gotta switch to that gadget for it to refill). And you can easily switch suit powers in fight

I haven't utilized the trip mine, I'll need to do that.

I'm about 55% complete. These Screwball challenges are so annoying.

Trip Mines are dope. Always use em when entering a base to get multiple enemies down together. When you trip one enemy, it can also attach to another one

Turf Wars is better than the Black Cat DLC in every single way.. Pace. Story. Difficulty. Excitement.

Almost every single way.

I think Black Cat dlc was longer.

Just 100 percent Turf Wars. Was satisfied.

I was expecting Screwball missions to be super annoying but it wasn't that bad.

I was playing on regular difficulty. I really can't imagine clearing a hammerhead warehouse on the hardest difficulty. I barely made it out by the skin of my teeth every time.

I played the Heist on Ultimate and it was not relaxed at all lol especially whenever there's a brute with the gun and when they got the Sable weapons.

Death after Death after Death

Back
Top Bottom