MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

why would they put in Galactus and not have the F4 in it and its already confirmed the Fantastic Four is not.

The game looks SO intense its ridiculous.

Dante looks unstoppable
smh.gif
eek.gif

Where'd you get Galactus from???

after watching a few vids, when people don't know how to play, game looks real dull.

all these super jumps for no reason. i thought someone said the gamespeed is supposed to be almost as fast as mvc2, looks just a tad faster than sfiv.

That's cuz they're demonstrating it. Obviously, come time for everyone to play it, it'll be just as fast as MvC2.

That's cuz they're demonstrating it. Obviously, come time for everyone to play it, it'll be just as fast as MvC2.

Originally Posted by bamez

after watching a few vids, when people don't know how to play, game looks real dull.

all these super jumps for no reason. i thought someone said the gamespeed is supposed to be almost as fast as mvc2, looks just a tad faster than sfiv.
Please note that they are playing on arcade pads.  Unless you are a hardcore arcade fighter fiend then you will have a hard time playing.  My school got a MvC2 arcade station and I was hype until I realized I was some straight %*#% on an arcade stick 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

i still gotta get mvc2 from xbox live.

...ha, imagine if ya shorty played this hardcore, and she cute. that would be so dope
pimp.gif

for some reason i think they are going to drop the ball somewhere somehow. Cmon Capcom dont do it. its been 10 years.

Does anyone have HQ screenshots of the trailer or a link to it? I swore I ran across some when the trailer first leaked but I forgot where I saw them. Thanks

new info...

from http://www.eventhubs.com/...-capcom-3-details-round/
[h1]Other odds and ends[/h1]
• Snapbacks, triangle jumps and multiple character Hypers will be back.Snapbacks are performed by doing a fireball motion and pressing one ofthe assist buttons.

• Whiffing moves doesn't build Hyper meter. The only way to gain meter is to deal or take damage.

• Seth Killian stated the game will not have throw away characters, like some of the fighters in MvC2.

• Deadpool has had a lot of work put into him so far. The developerssaid they spent the same amount of time in creating him as they wouldhave in creating three regular characters.

• Dormammu (Marvel side) is shown in the new trailer, confirming he'sin the game, although he could end up being a boss character and notplayable.

• Seth said Marvel vs. Capcom 2's re-release was definitely used as a gauge to what they wanted to do with MvC3.

• The game may have alternative costumes designed by Marvel.

• Damage numbers are like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, in the billions.

• Mvc3 is right between Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and MvC2 in terms of speed and feel. Rolling and recovery is like TvC.

• The game has universal air dashing and advance guard, which travels far. Everyone but Hulk can air dash.

• You seem to be able to air tech like in Guilty Gear or Street Fighter Alpha 3.

• Morrigan has an assist where she gives you massive Hyper meter.

• Dante's special attacks change him to his demon form, improving his resistance to damage and greatly upping his attack power.

• The deal for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was made independently of Disney.Seth said we'll see what the future holds, but as of now Disney isn'treally involved.

Amingo won't be returning.

• Seth Killian compared Chris Redfield to Cable in MvC2, he has a ton of projectiles, but doesn't have a Hyper Viper move.

• Deadpool is a rushdown style character, but has a good projectile.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Wrong, its already confirmed it will play more at the speed of TvC

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

Wrong, its already confirmed it will play more at the speed of TvC

Confirmed by who? Dudes at Capcom said themselves it'll be more like MvC2 than TvC. Multiple times, at that.

Back
Top Bottom