MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Brilliant Overlord wrote
I'm glad Ken isn't in this game, we don't need a bunch of useless shotos taking up spaces for better characters. You guys need to go play Okami because Amaterasu is the goat.
Thor
pimp.gif

THIS

I played this for like 2 hours when I was at E3 last month. Didn't have many characters in that version, but hopefully they add some more. I'm still hyped for it...

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

I played this for like 2 hours when I was at E3 last month. Didn't have many characters in that version, but hopefully they add some more. I'm still hyped for it...

how many characters?

[h2]Rumour – Entire Marvel vs Capcom 3 line-up leaked[/h2]
July 30th, 2010 @ 13:46
By Johnny Cullen

mvc32.jpg

PS3Gen’s apparently leaked the entire line-up for Marvel vs Cacpm 3. If you’re looking to stay clean before it launches, best not hit the jump. Otherwise, it’s open season.

On the Marvel side, we have:

Spiderman, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, Miss Hulk.

And for Capcom:

Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Chuck, Spencer (Bionic Commando), Dante, Chris, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu , Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia.

Meaty stuff. Should do the trick until Street Fighter x Tekken lands.

MvC3 launches next year for PS3 and 360.

Thanks,  ’Toid

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

By Johnny Cullen

mvc32.jpg

PS3Gen’s apparently leaked the entire line-up for Marvel vs Cacpm 3. If you’re looking to stay clean before it launches, best not hit the jump. Otherwise, it’s open season.

Spiderman, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, Miss Hulk.

And for Capcom:

Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Chuck, Spencer (Bionic Commando), Dante, Chris, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu , Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia.

Thanks,  ’Toid

like i said in the PS3 thread.. Im pretty sure the Marvel side of this list is fake. based on the fact that Marvel doesnt want any of the FF in (so no Mr.Fantastic) and Niitsuma-san has already confirmed NO Emma Frost

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

By Johnny Cullen

mvc32.jpg

And for Capcom:

Thanks,  ’Toid

like i said in the PS3 thread.. Im pretty sure the Marvel side of this list is fake. based on the fact that Marvel doesnt want any of the FF in (so no Mr.Fantastic) and Niitsuma-san has already confirmed NO Emma Frost

moz-screenshot-2.png
photojs.jpg

Is this fake ?

im going to prey to GOD thats not the officail list..

No guile, Gambit, how can you NOT HAVE KEN? im not a big ken fan, but SMH dude is one of the most iconic cartoon characters of all time..

Im glad there's not gonna be any sentinel, Storm and cable.. dudes be cheating there ___ off with them for X box

No more Sentinel...say it aint so. Excited to see what Thor's like but this is looking like a completely different game from those videos. I don't know how much skill there is to be transferred from the previous installments.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

DEAD @ Taskmaster really....Taskmaster
laugh.gif

Taskmaster is awesome, he copies moves. Maybe they can integrate that in the game somehow. He is pretty much like Deadpool in a way.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I use Sentinel and Cable...
frown.gif

do you play for x box or ps3?

i play with cable also.. but only when people choose sentinel, my orginal team is

strider akuma and ice man...

but whenever people cheese with

storm, iron man, cable , Blackheart and sentinel  I always choose cable.. its that cheating ___ that urkes me..

iceman + cable = stops a person from cheesing with sentinel

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

By Johnny Cullen

mvc32.jpg

And for Capcom:

Thanks,  ’Toid

moz-screenshot-2.png
photojs.jpg

Is this fake ?

"AusGamers: So we can't talk about any characters that are in the game (beyond those already revealed), but can I ask what characters didn't make the cut from either the Capcom or Marvel side you really wanted in there?

Niitsuma: Oh, that's a really nice question. There's actually quite a list of characters who were on the table until mid-development who just couldn't make it into the game for various reasons, but I wanted to include a couple of the monster-type characters, you know, from Resident Evil such as Nemesis or Tyrant, but they were considered a little to grotesque and disgusting and for ratings reasons they just didn't make it. From the Marvel side there were a couple we were considering using, such as some of the Fantastic Four characters, but for various reasons we just couldn't implement them, or they weren't on the right table but Marvel came back and said "why not use this character instead", and we responded "oh, okay that's fine", but unfortunately we couldn't get any of the Fantastic Four into the game. "

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I use Sentinel and Cable...
frown.gif

do you play for x box or ps3?

i play with cable also.. but only when people choose sentinel, my orginal team is

strider akuma and ice man...

but whenever people cheese with

storm, iron man, cable , Blackheart and sentinel  I always choose cable.. its that cheating ___ that urkes me..

iceman + cable = stops a person from cheesing with sentinel

PS3.
You mean the Air Hype Viper Beam Chains???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

photojs.jpg

Is this fake ?

Is that Silver Surfer in the middle, between Dr. Doom and Super Skrull? If so
eek.gif

Some new news ....

The photo was taken by a user calling himself Denjetsu, and is from an article containing an interview with producer and director of the crossover romp, Ryota Niitsuma.

For those of you uninitiated in the Marvel Universe, the man pictured above between supervillain Dr. Doom and alien experiment Super-Skrull is the one and only Silver Surfer, former herald of Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds. Here are some other details that were mentioned in the interview...

- Niitsuma mentions that this will be the entire playable roster of characters related to The Fantastic Four. It had been mentioned way back that The Fantastic Four themselves would not be present, and that seems to still hold true. It's also said that Silver Surfer will be shown off later this month. Perhaps he was the surprise planned for GamesCom?

- Silver Surfer has a unique playstyle and is very quick, evidently he never stands on the ground, but stays hovering on his board at all times. On top of this, he is recommended for advanced players, while Dr. Doom is cited as a good character to start with for Fantastic Four fans who are new to the vs. Capcom series.

- Since the last public build, Super-Skrull has gotten more attacks using Invisible Woman's powers, that seemed to be missing before, added to his arsenal.

- Niitsuma also says that Fantastic Four do play a major role in the basic story of the game's arcade mode, despite not being playable, and that the final boss should be recognizable to fans of their franchise.

So if this article is true, then that pretty much means that Galactus will be the End boss or at least that thing that seemed to open up the sky in the trailer...and it fits nicely with the "Fate of Two Worlds" tagline, he's tring to devour the planets.

Back
Top Bottom