MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

god I hate tronne Bonne. Damn why are they putting these wack characters into the game.

SAME EXACT WAY I FEEL.. again, people cheese with her in MVC2, but  i know this a totally different game...
Where are the GOOD CHARACTERS? where are the X MEN and Street fighters? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
not tooo happy about this character, hopefully they put in ZERO

THAT WAS A DOPE VIDEO, HOWEVER IT WAS a LOWKEY SCARY ONE, capcom is using character slots on weak characters like t bonne, ventiful joe. whats good with akuma, cable, and NEW CHARACTERs i just hope capcom really ultizes better characters. ie no more roll, silver samaruai, war machine, and zangreif. lolcapcom needs to add people like i.e SAGAT from street fighter.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

god I hate tronne Bonne. Damn why are they putting these wack characters into the game.

I love tronne Bonne. Her and Felicia for those quick combos. 
pimp.gif

These new videos that the NT family posted, actually got me KINDA liking this game
pimp.gif

I second the thirst for a new Megaman game. PS3 has to take advantage of that.

sick.gif
@ Tron Bonne

Viewtiful Joe is a nice Add, IMO, though.

Gimme Zero, Ken, SAGAT and a character from Power Stone and I'm happy.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Still no Cable...
smh.gif

yea man its getting crazy..
like someone up there said where is Akuma? where is zero? where is ken?

where is spidey.. im tired of looking at these wack characters.. where are the X men?

where are some OG street fighter characters?

[h2]
[h2]TGS: Capcom to announce four new games this week[/h2]
September 13th, 2010 @ 11:22
By Johnny Cullen

capcomlogoa.jpg

Capcom’s bringing the goods to Tokyo this week, confirming it will announce four new games at TGS.

Some new Marvel vs Capcom 3 character reveals have been promised as well.

This is what the publisher’s European arm said a while ago via a tweet:
“Tokyo Game Show this week. If i had to guess at the Capcom announcements I’d guess at 4 new games announced and some new MvsC3 characters.â€
[/h2]

They better make Resident Evil 6 properly. Resident Evil 5 was horrible. Well, not horrible, but extremely mediocre. After RE4 I was expecting HUGE things from RE5, a possible GOAT game candidate. But it's one of the most disappointing titles for me. Alan Wake >>> Resident Evil 5.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Still no Cable...
smh.gif

where is spidey.. im tired of looking at these wack characters.. where are the X men?

There will be no "clones."  Ryu will be the only one throwing Hadokens this time around.  MMX will be represented but X himself was kinda deconfirmed so we got Zero.  Tron Bonne takes care of Legends.  That leaves Classic Megaman or maybe even EXE. (Really wanted X though..)

Activision currently holds the rights to Spiderman.  I'm 99% sure Marvel worked something out for MVC3.  He is the face of Marvel and needs to be in.  They probably want Shattered Dimensions to get some shelf life before they announce him in another game.

Plz NO MORE Street Fighter... Capcom is so much more than Street Fighter.  Alex or Q to rep 3, C. Viper (aka Mrs. Cap Commando) for 4, maybe Bison but no more.  We could use a few X-WOmen though..

I think TGS will show us 4-6 new characters.  Tron, She-Hulk, C. Viper (if shes still in..), Frank West, Spiderman, Ms. Marvel maybe...

But lets not forget this game is being made with DLC in mind.  If your favorite character doesn't make the initial roster its possible they will come in later. 

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Still no Cable...
smh.gif

There will be no "clones."  Ryu will be the only one throwing Hadokens this time around.  MMX will be represented but X himself was kinda deconfirmed so we got Zero.  Tron Bonne takes care of Legends.  That leaves Classic Megaman or maybe even EXE. (Really wanted X though..)

Activision currently holds the rights to Spiderman.  I'm 99% sure Marvel worked something out for MVC3.  He is the face of Marvel and needs to be in.  They probably want Shattered Dimensions to get some shelf life before they announce him in another game.

Plz NO MORE Street Fighter... Capcom is so much more than Street Fighter.  Alex or Q to rep 3, C. Viper (aka Mrs. Cap Commando) for 4, maybe Bison but no more.  We could use a few X-WOmen though..

I think TGS will show us 4-6 new characters.  Tron, She-Hulk, C. Viper (if shes still in..), Frank West, Spiderman, Ms. Marvel maybe...

But lets not forget this game is being made with DLC in mind.  If your favorite character doesn't make the initial roster its possible they will come in later. 
i hear what you saying..
but we need AKUMA .. thats the GOD FATHER.. 

I wanna agree with Tron bonne taking care of Megaman, but i dont believe it.

I would agree with subtracting from more x men would be a good idea, but we always need em.

Right as a I say no "clones" we get a literal clone of Wolverine
laugh.gif
. She looks like a faster/weaker version of Wolverine with some Cammy influence. Hey, atleast Marvel isn't a complete sausage-fest anymore.. Never cared for Tron but I appreciate more 'light-hearted' characters. The cast was looking a little too 'dark'..

What do yall think about the 2 new silhouettes? I think Spidey might finally show his face and the other is Albert Wesker.

We might get 2 more characters in early Oct. during the NY Comic Con. I hope they dont leak the entire roster before the game releases. I'd like some surprises at or near release

Man, this cast is looking weaker and weaker...
30t6p3b.gif

Am I the only one severely disappointed by this cast???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The only people I was happy with were Dante and Wolverine...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No X...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WHERE THE @#@! IS CABLE?! Gambit?! Captain Commando?!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This cast is more wack than X-Men vs. Street Fighter...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still gonna %!#+* whoever is top-tier, though...
laugh.gif

people need to understand this game is NOT mvc2. i used sent strider doom in marvel 2, but i dont care if sent or stride don't make the cut.

we all demanded mvc2 and we got it.

we all demanded mvc3, and they're giving us that too

dont ask for more mvc2.

Back
Top Bottom