MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

[h2]The Marvel vs Capcom 3 roster so far – only two left to go this round[/h2]
October 2nd, 2010 @ 22:01
By Stephany Nunneley

mvc31.jpg

Capcom has a really nice roster of characters planned for Marvel vsCapcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, and with the recent additions of Wesker,Spider-Man, X-23 and Tron Bonne added to the mix, it leaves only twomore characters to be revealed.

So, with all the information on newcharacters floating around out there, we thought we’d make a list tokeep things easy until the other half are revealed.

Check out the known characters for each side so far below, along with pictures of each:

Marvel
  • Captain America
  • Deadpool
  • Doctor Doom
  • Dormammu
  • Hulk
  • Iron Man
  • Spider-Man
  • Super-Skrull
  • Thor
  • X-23
  • Wolverine
Capcom
  • Amaterasu
  • Chris Redfield
  • Chun-Li
  • Dante
  • Felicia
  • Morrigan
  • Ryu
  • Trish
  • Tron Bonne
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Wesker
This leaves one for each side still to be revealed for the time being if we are looking at the roster on the official website in a proper manner.

Place your bets on whether Frank  West will be added to the mix or not.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is slated for spring 2011 on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

A little disappointed that Venom hasn't been introduced yet.

me 2.. but wouldn't mind carnage in the game..

still awating

Zero, Akuma, gimmie charlie or guile. really suprised Strider hasn't been introduced.

does anyone else still play mvc2 on ps3? i wish they would include cable, blackheart, strider, cyclopse

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at magnus! Hope they slowed this MF'er down.

that spencer guy looks like a much better alternative to omega red. arthur looks like megaman from mvc, running around projectile-ing. Modok looks like an easy target.

Spencer looks nasty
pimp.gif

Spencer, Felicia, Chun-Li, Chris, X-23, Morrigan, Ammy...  Cannot wait for this game

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Wait... when did Magneto and Modok get revealed?
Pics leaked yesterday and Marvel officially revealed them this morning during their panel.

Classic Megaman, Jill, Zangeif, Bison confirmed??
eyes.gif

1286583867001.jpg

1286583908267.jpg

Capcom using MvC2 re-release posters.  There is not a doubt in my mind that they didn't have some MVC3 posters readily available.  Capcom is either screwing with us or giving hints. 

So far the Capcom roster is utter trash.

Who else could they have added? You probably want the entire roster to be Street Fighter, although I think that two SF characters so far is too little. They're obviously trying to get characters from as many Capcom games as possible. Arthur from Ghosts n Goblins is a great addition. Isn't Mike Haggar supposed to be in this game? I don't think that Zangief will be in this game. They are probably saving the occasion of Zangief and Haggar being in the same game for the first time for Street Fighter V.

I would love if they added the monk from Tiger Road, which is also a Capcom game:

118124218344.png
Tiger-Road.png

bamez wrote:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at magnus! Hope they slowed this MF'er down.

same thing i said, i didn't realized till playing online against him, and said damn when did he get soooo quick? hopefully they cut all that cheesing ##+ outta there..

So far the Capcom roster is utter trash
Gotta agree with this...

we don't wanna see the whole entire cast of street fighter, but c'mon

aurther?

couldn't they hook it up with some

Blanka? Sagat? Charlie or Guile? what happend to strider? Akuma?

ZERO?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom