MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by bamez

people need to understand this game is NOT mvc2. i used sent strider doom in marvel 2, but i dont care if sent or stride don't make the cut.

we all demanded mvc2 and we got it.

we all demanded mvc3, and they're giving us that too

dont ask for more mvc2.

That doesn't change the fact that wack cast is wack. MvC2 had a good cast. MvC1 had a good cast.
They're just putting in random people to try to make the game look interesting.

Thanks omgitswes for the update of Dr. Strange. Damn that sucks, well at least I got Dante and Deadpool. Thank God its the OG Dante and not the Emo one SMH.~

RickyBattalion wrote:
TheHype wrote:
sick.gif
@ Tron Bonne

Viewtiful Joe is a nice Add, IMO, though.

Gimme Zero, Ken, SAGAT and a character from
Power Stone and I'm happy.
eek.gif
eek.gif
That would be so sick.....

Sadly, there will be no Power Stone or Rival Schools this time around.. Rival Schools was a great series with an even greater cast.  Maybe they'll get more reps in TvC2.

As for the cast so far, I'm fine with it.  There are already about 7 characters I cant wait to try out both old and new.  Plus we got 22 now so we can expect 10-16 more to bring us a roster "upwards of 30."  If you still cant find a team after that then I don't know how reasonable your expectations were.  MvC2.1 is still available on XBL and PSN 
ohwell.gif

I can certainly live without Cable in the game. That'll give me a shot against Kicks23

Blackheart too. Dudes who know how to use BH are crazy frustrating.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Wesker...and Redfield but no Jill?

i can live without jill, hopefully they don't give any of these characters that sweeping leg continuation b.s.

hate when people cheese with that ____
mad.gif

but im glad to see some people that are in this game (spidey).

I personally do not want to see cable in the game, im tired of people cheesing with him along with iron man and captain commando.
 i would like to see my man Charlie and Gambit in the game

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I personally do not want to see cable in the game, im tired of people cheesing with him along with iron man and captain commando.

This right here... I hate it

Dang no love for cable I know people used him just to cheese his viper beam but he was really a good character with plenty of moves besides that so yeah I hope he's in also gambit that's my favorite x-men character

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Dang no love for cable I know people used him just to cheese his viper beam but he was really a good character with plenty of moves besides that so yeah I hope he's in also gambit that's my favorite x-men character

naw i got love for cable, he is one of my characters also.. but i don't cheese with him, and i pick him as a backup for people that cheese.

once i feel like an oppenent is going to cheese. I bring out cable and OD..

I admit, I may cheese with him in MvC2, but that's not why I want him in. They can nerf the %%$* out of him and I'd still want him cuz he's just a really cool character.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I admit, I may cheese with him in MvC2, but that's not why I want him in. They can nerf the %%$* out of him and I'd still want him cuz he's just a really cool character.
MvC2 has become a game about utilizing a bunch of unintended exploits.  Thats what you get with some of these outdated games.. You just gotta play to win so none of yall should feel bad about cheesing.  All the best players utilize some exploit so do what you gotta do. 

If TvC is an indication of the balance in MvC3 then yall shouldn't be disappointed from a gameplay perspective.  As over-the-top as 3 looks, I'm sure the "cheapness" will be kept to a minimum and will be about playing the character/game as they were intended to be played.  The tiers will be determined by legit teamwork opposed to brokenness/unbalance/etc.

With all this teleporting, dashing, and sidestepping I wouldn't be surprised if Akuma did make the cut. "Clone" or not his abilities do fit in well with the game.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

This right here... I hate it
its easy to beat em when you know what you doing.

In a recent interview, Seth said they have revealed close to 50% of the roster give or take. (That was before Wesker and Spiderman official announcement). For what its worth, the guy that leaked the SFIV roster said MvC3 will have 40+ characters. Counting the available spots in the select screen gives you 42 slots.

All things considered we can expect 16-20 more characters for release. And there is the possibility of DLC characters as well.

Back
Top Bottom