MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Supreme shut my win streak down 
frown.gif

But if Kicks gets in the lobby tomorrow it's going to be over for everyone. Dude is on another level.

laugh.gif
 word, i nicknamed him Vegeta, dude doesnt sleep, just str8 training day n night
smokin.gif

I'm playing both on 360 n ps3, next time i play him i'll be ready
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

And lets not act like half the cast in MvC2 was useless in higher level play, hell even at casual level.
lies.

you got to youtube and you'll find cats serving up clinics with every character in da game....

you forget da game is over a decade old....each character had a ton of following....

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

15-12 ranked 
indifferent.gif
 as soon as you get the fighter rank the spam begins, sent x iron man the same spam move over and over...

they need to fix it to where you actually fight people in your rank at first it was perfect i was like 10-3 fighting people who were around my score/level...then i fought a guy who was 160+ -8 

ive been using ryu, wolverine, akuma just to mess around on ranked 

im weak in a few areas like team air combos can someone explain it? 
Read the manual, it will teach you how to counter it.  Try not to get into it, a complete team air combo take like half your life off the back.  And i'm tellin everyone...LEARN TO BLOCK!

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

Originally Posted by The Minister

mvc3 tourney. jwong beasted everyone with wolverine akuma and storm in casuals.

wong beats floe in the finals. didnt lose a match the whole time... dudes wolverine is something else
30t6p3b.gif

this game is HYPE tho

Wongs Wolverine had me like 
eek.gif

Floes Haggar was some thing crazy

I've played Floe, and tronzilla before i didn't stand a chance 
frown.gif

Im thinking of buying even though I rarely play fighting games. Just mad I missed out on that Neweeg $10 off promo code (which seems like a good deal for a newly released game).

Anyway, my question is: Is there an option to change the English voices to Japanese voices?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

wong beats floe in the finals. didnt lose a match the whole time... dudes wolverine is something else
30t6p3b.gif

this game is HYPE tho

eek.gif

frown.gif

That Haggar was nasty. I thought I saw a good Dante the other day but Richard N's Dante was pulling some +@*#%%* CRAZY combos. Winter Brawl next week 
pimp.gif

Been running this @ my brother's house, im horrible 
laugh.gif
 Sad thing is I wasnt THAT bad at MvC2, I probably just need some more time with it 

Got my copy from kmart on Tuesday with a free poster frame wallpaper along with 25$ worth in kmart/sears points on my next purchase

Originally Posted by Rick2345

30t6p3b.gif

this game is HYPE tho

eek.gif

frown.gif

That Haggar was nasty. I thought I saw a good Dante the other day but Richard N's Dante was pulling some +@*#%%* CRAZY combos. Winter Brawl next week 
pimp.gif

Been running this @ my brother's house, im horrible 
laugh.gif
 Sad thing is I wasnt THAT bad at MvC2, I probably just need some more time with it 

Haggar was dope i can't for the life of me use him like he does but Richard Ns Dante was pulliin off some crazy !@#&! Even dudes there were trippin out haha
I never knew dudes were that well known when i played them i was never even close to beating Floe but i bear Tronzilla twice although he beat me 7 times 
roll.gif

And i need more time and practice to i'm ok but not great by any means haha, i'm starting to do a lot of the mission stuff now and have been doing pretty good online so far i'm 16-7 which isnt to bad, im running Taskmaster, Hulk, and Zero or Hsien Ko which has worked good so far.

i want a rematch whoever kicks23 is.. whooped me when i just got the game fresh.

game speed seems like its on extra turbo. I can totally see Dr. Octopus or any other members of the sinister six in this game.

Good calls on playing out the missions to learn more of the combos, even when I %%!! up the combo I come away with some decent hits. But my thumb hurting like a mother %@%#+% already.

And I think Dante is gonna have to be in whatever squad I run with it, not that good with him yet, and it may seem like cheese, but dude is a beast.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Supreme shut my win streak down 
frown.gif

But if Kicks gets in the lobby tomorrow it's going to be over for everyone. Dude is on another level.
good games! I think I only played you once and the other time it was my gf (tron/felicia/akuma). Both games were close tho. I started slackin' later cause I was trying to do homework.

Morrigan is
pimp.gif
I'm trying to finish her missions, but I think i'll be stuck on 9 and 10 for a while.  

I had a nice little win streak going on ranked until I ran into someone using dr doom and sentinal I think. Spammed nothing but beams with sent shooting missiles. had me 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I've never hated a matchup that much since Sagat in SFIV. I was ready to rage quit on dude. 

2g00d4u wrote:
Im thinking of buying even though I rarely play fighting games. Just mad I missed out on that Neweeg $10 off promo code (which seems like a good deal for a newly released game).

Anyway, my question is: Is there an option to change the English voices to Japanese voices?

Yeah. You can even choose *** or Eng for each character.

this game is the ____ still learning, and tweaking my team..

i swear when i play offline and acarde mode I kill with Ryu Akuma and chris..

but when it comes to online

I switch up my team sooooo much.. Akuma isn't fast but isn't slow..

Ryu is slow when it comes to combo's which makes me think about him on my team

X 23 is fast as hell and gets it in... but im still searching for my perfect team

Does anyone know the best assist for Dante, Zero, and Taskmaster?

I've been debating between a or b for Dante, thinking about a for Zero, and a for Taskmaster.

Coming into this game with the thinking the mechanics were going to be the same as MVC 2 has made this game a disappointment.

Looks like this game will take sometime to master...though it does bother me that you can button mash your way around to beating the game. Feels like no skill is needed. Will continue to play though.

By the way, you guys wanna know what I love about this game? THE USE OF MACROS. Seriously, you guys have no idea how much easier it is to just press L1 to do a Super instead of having to press square and triangle at the same time (a la MvC2). I HATED that...
30t6p3b.gif
Pressing just 1 button (L2) do to a THC is awesome, too.

Right now Akuma and Magneto are definitely on the team. Dante is dope but im still not skeptical about him (even though i used only him to defeat galactus). Seems like he's going to be the next cable.

Deadpool, Chris, and Ryu Crossover Combo 84 hits, but the best part is I just got a 105 hit combo online

One of my friends posted this on facebook. I have yet to play this, but is this normal?
Junk would piss me off if it happened to me

As someone who plays keep-away with Cable, Iron Man, and Captain Commando, I can say that it's hard learning how to rush-down while getting used to the new mechanics. (Though I play rush-down with Karas and Zero in TvC)

so far im ok with deadpool, dante and wolverine. but im startin to use spiderman more and zero.

--Man, I KEPT running into this 'keep away' Iron Man assist fool last night. I was too mad
laugh.gif
-- Taskmaster is like my fav char. He's got so much too him, and like a secret unblockable move-string that can only be activated when a certain attack is blocked. There's a LMH version of each string that lead to a comb-grab
pimp.gif
. Also, want to get faster with Doom, and his Air Combo's are kind of funny to keep up. He can air-dash in 8 diff directions and supposedly can cancel anymore with an Air Dash. Spiderman is good, but he doesn't take dmg too well. With that being said I hate the random Sent/ Iron/ Dante people I've been running into lately. There should be a patch to reduce something w/ Sent
laugh.gif
..He's really making issh not fun for me
30t6p3b.gif
--I respect you players who use him.. I just wish he wasn't so OP and not like the only option for a lot of people to win ...try having some fun with the game
tired.gif

/rant

Back
Top Bottom