MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Anyone have a spot that their willing to share that still has the SE edition. I'm getting impatient waiting from CD Universe. I really want to play already. 
mad.gif

Call up some gamestop around your way. When I was hunting for one they said they hold the reserved copies for two days then theyll release the rest to the public. If there's any left, theyll be available tomorrow. I couldnt wait anymore and just opened my Standard copy
laugh.gif

PSN: King_Jaffie_Joe

So, Dante's and Iron Man's assist is AMAZING.
My team will not consist of Zero, Dante, and Iron Man. Deciding between a or b assist for Ion Man, though.

I wish Sent players could be put in a whole other category when searching for ranked games, really
laugh.gif
-- it's soooo annoying.

"Enable Sentinel [YES] [NO]" would be gold
laugh.gif

Are there really a lotta Sentinel players online?

I'm practicing on Arcade/Training Mode, so I haven't touched online, yet.

Maybe I'll practice a bit with Sentinel...

i'm sick right now...in January I preordered special edition at best buy...and they sent confirmation email...yet the store has none....they said wait a few days....they sent me another email saying to come pick it up and deducted the $75 from my account...i go back today and they STILL don't have it

Originally Posted by biff lawson

i'm sick right now...in January I preordered special edition at best buy...and they sent confirmation email...yet the store has none....they said wait a few days....they sent me another email saying to come pick it up and deducted the $75 from my account...i go back today and they STILL don't have it

you and me both....only my girls bro preordered it for me as my christmas gift, still waiting. he's supposed to send methe confirmation email sometime. im praying it comes tomorrow so i get some quality play time this weekend
ohwell.gif

I wish I can fly indefinitely and call my assist when I'm super jumping or flying. That way, I can go back to my old keep-away style with Iron Man, Sentinel, and Dante.

I also wish the time was longer. I hate when time is about to hit 0, so people just keep running away if they have more health.

Originally Posted by dhart48

you and me both....only my girls bro preordered it for me as my christmas gift, still waiting. he's supposed to send methe confirmation email sometime. im praying it comes tomorrow so i get some quality play time this weekend
ohwell.gif
son they KEEP sending me confirmation emails...i went there today ready to shoryuken that broad at customer service...i gave best buy too much benefit of the doubt they have failed us

ohwell.gif
son they KEEP sending me confirmation emails...i went there today ready to shoryuken that broad at customer service...i gave best buy too much benefit of the doubt they have failed us
Did you guys both pre-order from Best Buy?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Anyone have a spot that their willing to share that still has the SE edition. I'm getting impatient waiting from CD Universe. I really want to play already. 
mad.gif

Call up some gamestop around your way. When I was hunting for one they said they hold the reserved copies for two days then theyll release the rest to the public. If there's any left, theyll be available tomorrow. I couldnt wait anymore and just opened my Standard copy
laugh.gif

See man I'm tempted to get a standard, but I really want my SE. 
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
Did you guys both pre-order from Best Buy?

yep on 1/31/11
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

mad.gif

laugh.gif

See man I'm tempted to get a standard, but I really want my SE. 
tired.gif

I just went to my local gamestop and scopped up a special edition for $40.. Traded in Madden 11!!

You cant satisfy people these days.

They make a sequel to a game and it's exactly the same as its predecessor and the people complain that it's the same %%*+. Nothing new. Nothing impressive.

They make a sequel to a game and it's completely different than its predecessor and the people complain that it's "lame", "wack'', etc and shouldve stayed true to the prequel.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by brian to the b

2g00d4u wrote:
Im thinking of buying even though I rarely play fighting games. Just mad I missed out on that Neweeg $10 off promo code (which seems like a good deal for a newly released game).

Anyway, my question is: Is there an option to change the English voices to Japanese voices?
Good to know
pimp.gif

How would it work for Marvel characters though?

I did a very brief research online and people were saying Capcom characters only.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

You cant satisfy people these days.

They make a sequel to a game and it's exactly the same as its predecessor and the people complain that it's the same %%*+. Nothing new. Nothing impressive.

They make a sequel to a game and it's completely different than its predecessor and the people complain that it's "lame", "wack'', etc and shouldve stayed true to the prequel.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by brian to the b

2g00d4u wrote:
Im thinking of buying even though I rarely play fighting games. Just mad I missed out on that Neweeg $10 off promo code (which seems like a good deal for a newly released game).

Anyway, my question is: Is there an option to change the English voices to Japanese voices?
Good to know
pimp.gif

How would it work for Marvel characters though?

I did a very brief research online and people were saying Capcom characters only.

You can't change Marvel characters.

Back
Top Bottom