MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

pimp.gif
got that 5 ranked win streak trophy

I'm not even trying to touch a ranked match until I get a feel for things more. First unranked match I did I got mopped
sick.gif

I bet this one kid three times in a row though but I dunno if that counts

Galactus +%$+#%% me up right now though
30t6p3b.gif

got them game yesterday. it's straight 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i think im most impressed with the character selection and presentation. it's like playing a interactive comic book. and people gassing up MVC2's roster need to realize it was a copy and paste fest. For christ sake, it had two Wolverines (albeit one with a slightly longer reach) and had wasted characters such as Servbot, Amingo, Roll, and Anakaris. I wished they had added Ghost Rider and Venom, but im pleased with the roster as is. and with DLC on the horizon, im pleased with my purchase

Iron Man looks like a sicko from the vids i've been watching.
Chris got all them weapons on him?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I hate when people complain about the amount of characters

The Dragon Ball Z games should have told you enough that quantity<<<<<<<<<<<<<<quality. I would rather have 36 unique characters than 100 characters but half of them are clones
And lets not act like half the cast in MvC2 was useless in higher level play, hell even at casual level.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Got the game for $29.19 
pimp.gif

But damn dude got it for 89 cents? I thought I was doing it
tired.gif
I just traded in Black Ops and Madden 11 but I backed them up on my hard drive soooo.....

#win
How does that work...you still need the discs to play the game though...

Just came back after spending several hours in Training Mode.

Zero is THE *%+$. Deadpool $###%+@ sucks. Dante is still awesome, but hard as hell to master.

My team will probably consist of Zero, Dante, and Taskmaster.

One last thing... Comparing this to TvC and MvC2... TvC is a walk in the park compared to this... I learned to play TvC in like, a minute into my first time playing. Just spent several hours in Training Mode and an hour yesterday, and I still have yet to get the hang of it...
30t6p3b.gif
I'm even gonna say MvC2 is easier to learn cuz it's less in-depth.

i got the game for free....my school is right by EA sports and they hooked us up with some games, so I just exchanged one of them out at walmart for mvc3

Originally Posted by bns1201

i got the game for free....my school is right by EA sports and they hooked us up with some games, so I just exchanged one of them out at walmart for mvc3

I cant believe I missed this 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by sthebest

Amingo,  Anakaris.

Stop reading after i seen this hate when bums that garbage in mvc2 talk about what characters good or not a good anakaris is consider  mid top tier
I dont care if he was Jesus tier in MVC2..he sucks. His specials could have made him a threat, but his speed hindered him greatly. But I've felt this way about him dating back to the first Darkstalkers.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Amingo,  Anakaris.

Stop reading after i seen this hate when bums that garbage in mvc2 talk about what characters good or not a good anakaris is consider  mid top tier
I dont care if he was Jesus tier in MVC2..he sucks. His specials could have made him a threat, but his speed hindered him greatly. But I've felt this way about him dating back to the first Darkstalkers.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm def mad at he new controls. Zero/Amaterasu/Dante on mines..Anyone think Joe is pretty nice?
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
at character song remixes

im already counting down the days for mortal kombat to drop
30t6p3b.gif

beat it on every difficulty bored with it already

i think it has to do with the lack of a story mode and not as much characters as MvC2

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I hate when people complain about the amount of characters

The Dragon Ball Z games should have told you enough that quantity<<<<<<<<<<<<<<quality. I would rather have 36 unique characters than 100 characters but half of them are clones
And lets not act like half the cast in MvC2 was useless in higher level play, hell even at casual level.
You must have been some @#! then. Casual play MVC2 you can use anybody if your good. My boy will tear people up with  roll all day because they think she is trash and she is but if your good you can make it work

the more i play this game the more it feels like that nasty tatsunoko vs capcom not a marvel vs capcom game its starting to feel force 

the more i play this game the more it feels like that nasty tatsunoko vs capcom not a marvel vs capcom game its starting to feel force 

Back
Top Bottom