MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

yall watching this levelup stream, jwong dominating
sick.gif

link?

Oh, come on. TvC is good. However, I do agree with you that it feels more like TvC than MvC.
I like all 3 in their own way, but I'm gonna say MvC2 >>>>> MvC3 > TvC.

Kicks23 whooped me I got 1 win on him though lol anybody ready for a game hit me I'll be home in 20 min psn: NAWGHTYHARE............btw don't sleep on X-23 or viewtiful Joe hitting mad combos with both the dog too

i agree MvC2 >>> MvC3 . im bout to get on in about 15 min is their a NT lobby for psn
nerd.gif
send a invite kicks23

Marvel-vs-Capcom-3-DLC-Costume-19.jpg

- confused why M.Bison isn't involved with the story or a playable character, hes a major villain in the capcom universe
from the upcoming DLC costume pack

Traded in Wack Ops and MOH and paid $9 and some change for the game.

Wesker, I have no clue who this dude is but he's nice as !!+%. Dude is a serious G.

Start of the match, hitting RT and watching your opponent get owned is just wrong. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Using Deadpool's guns immediately or Iron Man's laser cannon is ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Played a bunch more today, Spencer is that dude. I think my squad will be Spencer, Super Skrull, & either Chris or Hsien Ko

how do you destroy galatcus? pissed me off tried like 10 times in arcade
mad.gif

I have a curse/blessing in every fighting game that I'm literally only good with female characters
laugh.gif
so right now I got phoenix, x-23, and trying to find someone else... wish me luck
laugh.gif

man x23 is such a beast. dudes rushing me down like nothin smh -_-

im gettin beasted by chun li to.

mvc2 >>>>>

this does feel like tvc. wish i could do pop ups just using down fierce instead of special attack.

I have to fix my truck this weekend if everything goes well money wise i think im going to pull the trigger
is it worth the purchase haven't played video games since 06

but upcoming releases got me wanting to come back 

M4rioL wrote:
how do you destroy galatcus? pissed me off tried like 10 times in arcade
mad.gif

I have a curse/blessing in every fighting game that I'm literally only good with female characters
laugh.gif
so right now I got phoenix, x-23, and trying to find someone else... wish me luck
laugh.gif

just stay below him keep attacking and using the assist @ the same time ..when his life gets about the mid point use that X advantage %%%% I think that's what they call it
laugh.gif

and keep hitting and using ya ultra combos the the hits do greater damage in that mode ..
pimp.gif

Supreme shut my win streak down 
frown.gif

But if Kicks gets in the lobby tomorrow it's going to be over for everyone. Dude is on another level.

15-12 ranked 
indifferent.gif
 as soon as you get the fighter rank the spam begins, sent x iron man the same spam move over and over...

they need to fix it to where you actually fight people in your rank at first it was perfect i was like 10-3 fighting people who were around my score/level...then i fought a guy who was 160+ -8 

ive been using ryu, wolverine, akuma just to mess around on ranked 

im weak in a few areas like team air combos can someone explain it? 

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Got the game for $29.19 
pimp.gif

But damn dude got it for 89 cents? I thought I was doing it
tired.gif
I just traded in Black Ops and Madden 11 but I backed them up on my hard drive soooo.....

#win
How does that work...you still need the discs to play the game though...

no, you don't.

I finally unlocked sentinel, akuma, taskmaster, and hsien ko
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif
 My only beef with this game is that there isn't enough stages to play in
grin.gif
 Are we getting new stages thru DLC ???? I also passed the game with wolverine and his ending sucks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

mvc3 tourney. jwong beasted everyone with wolverine akuma and storm in casuals.

wong beats floe in the finals. didnt lose a match the whole time... dudes wolverine is something else
30t6p3b.gif

this game is HYPE tho

Back
Top Bottom