MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Finally beat the game with everybody ...
pimp.gif
 m.o.dock is the worst character in the game to me fat and slow and ain't worth %!+%
mad.gif

laugh.gif

took me forever to beat galactus with him

on xbox live it keeps telling me failed to join game session or lost connection when im trying to play ranked matches.

gametag = fresh prince607

just picked up the strat guide thing is a brick
laugh.gif
...i pre-ordered one from amazon for 11 shipped probably gonna cancel they pushed my order back till march

target was sold out of s.e. they were also giving a marvel toy when you buy the game...deal is also for the regular edition and they had plenty

modok is a beast, period.
hit a few analyze cube combos, combo into hyper psionic blast, easy 100+ hits.

and thats scrub stuff. the zoning and even rushdown with him can be serious. there's no way modok is trash. his barrier assist is great too.

Starting to like MvC3 a lot. My team so far is C. Viper and Wesker. Dunno my third though
frown.gif

Anyone on Xbox want to run some matches?

GT = s0leFUNK

Havent spent as much time as I wanted in training but whatever..

First fighting game I am getting use to and the ware this has on my remote is bad. Can see myself having to buy a new remote if I continue how I am playing.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by bigj505

im not feeling this game so far. i loved mvc2 but cant understand y they considated the punch and kick buttons into the same ones. feels cheap, cheesy, and like im not in control.
definitly feels like that. like its automatic vs manual.  i taught my lil bro how to dash into combos then do aerial combos into a super.  dude picked it up like it was nothing. in mvc2 he coulndt do anything LOL. he just mashes the S,M,H buttons then the special button and does the same thing over in the air. but yeah would have been perfect with the mvc2 scheme.
This game is WAYYYYY too noob friendly, anyone can pick up the controller and mash buttons.

Capcom is fixing the join room issue and they are patching in spectator mode in a future update.

I threw up a lobby, tired of the join room error.

I added a handful of NTers.. feel free to add me

PSN: tide619
edit: how the hell do you send an invite?

man I have

Deadpool, Akuma and a third spot who was (DOOM, Viewtiful) but they werent getting the job done

i need a third

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by bigj505

im not feeling this game so far. i loved mvc2 but cant understand y they considated the punch and kick buttons into the same ones. feels cheap, cheesy, and like im not in control.
definitly feels like that. like its automatic vs manual.  i taught my lil bro how to dash into combos then do aerial combos into a super.  dude picked it up like it was nothing. in mvc2 he coulndt do anything LOL. he just mashes the S,M,H buttons then the special button and does the same thing over in the air. but yeah would have been perfect with the mvc2 scheme.
This game is WAYYYYY too noob friendly, anyone can pick up the controller and mash buttons.

reason why i still love mvc2 takes skills in that game. This not so much

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Me(ps3) but I think I only need 2 that I can get by playing online...the spiderman one n captain america vs modok

I'll help you trophy boost. What's your PSN?

Anybody else that wants a trophy boost, add me. supremium72 Will be tomorrow or later tonight.

hate the button config
mad.gif
mad.gif
, not my traditional way to play, i suck at this game, online im gettin whooped big time, but the lobbies are lulz if you have peeps with a headset, got this dood talkin mad $%$%# while im waiting to fight the winner of his match
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

Ordered my copy yesterday...
Ordered my arcade stick today...
anyone ever run with this? getting good reviews on amazon good price also

http://www.amazon.com/PS2...F8&qid=1298068732&sr=8-1

just gotta wait til tuesday for everything

I would suggest getting the Hori fight stick instead. That's the one I use. 
pimp.gif

So I've been running my $%% in training and I haven't touched online play yet. I'm trying to fine tune my style of play and still figuring out an A-Team. So far I've been considering Morrigan and Spencer but I'm going to try out more combos.

I'm gonna add my PSN to the sig. 
pimp.gif

My local Best Buy (Dekalb, IL) had a Tekken Limited Edition combo for like 40 bucks. It came with a free Hori fight stick....only bad thing is, I suck with the fight stick

Back
Top Bottom