MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

30t6p3b.gif
@ online. takes me 10+ tries to find a game sometimes. and when i do, the characters move like they're underwater. 
lvl 3 x factor sentinel = 
roll.gif
shoot at least you find somone, i try like 5 times to get a rank match and just give up , ive had the game since feb 11th and im only 17 and 8. horrible netcode. it helps if you to training mode and turn the fight request on so you can train and look for a match at the same time.

Oh and what the hell is up with everyone being safe after randomn supers? i can't punish a damn thing
mad.gif

Thread jumped 30+ pages in 6 - 7 days since I last been here?
eek.gif

pimp.gif

I'm late to the party, but did any NT tournament start yet? I want in on either console, I'm feeling confident now.
laugh.gif

it wouldn't be so bad if the game didn't boot you back to the main menu every time you fail to connect to the lobby.
laugh.gif

hopefully they drop a patch along with the DLC to fix some of this stuff.

Yo! I sucked at MvC2 but I played this over my boys house today. Within a few minutes I have a decent grasp on it.
Junk is pretty simple. Since I don't play it all that much I love it, but I can see why some hardcore players would get upset about the new controls.

Last night was the first time I EVER played an MvC.
I suck, but still managed to get a few W's from dudes on line.
Still tryna find the right trio & perfect the one I'm runnin wit.

GT: Wavey Wonder

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

#!#*+%# sentinel is driving me up the wall as well 
mad.gif
He was a problem spammer against folks I played in MVC2 and the same $!#+ happens to me for MVC3 @#$ 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!?!?!?!?
da thing was back in Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Cable was always there to keep him in check....now that cable is gone....
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm having a hard time playing with the stock fightstick. I'm always jumping when I'm trying to do combos.

We are all having issues finding ranked games, and games period. My only solution was searching the Lobbies, and just finding a low population room. I've been streaking like crazy today, just straight up dismantling dude's lobbies
laugh.gif
...And I think Doom is def my Sentinel killer. His qcf + H ATK beam keeps Sent at bay, and will supersede Sent's mouth beam shot
pimp.gif
... it felt so good gunning sentinel down. If anyone is down for making a Lobby, my GT is Matic Touch, hit me up!

The getting into games has been a prob for me since vanilla sf, I always just turn on my fight request and I get into matches fast and lag free

Man I suck, I beat the game with Ryu/Iron Man/ Dante no prob, then I pick up Akuma and Galactus been running a train on me, I havent even read much around, but I bet Galactus isnt even the real boss of the game am I right?

I am officially a beast with Chris, Dante and wolverine ... got pretty good with everybody but that's my squad right there CDW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Man I suck, I beat the game with Ryu/Iron Man/ Dante no prob, then I pick up Akuma and Galactus been running a train on me, I havent even read much around, but I bet Galactus isnt even the real boss of the game am I right?
He's been the final boss in every match i've played at the end.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

oh ok, lol is there any tips for evading his BS 200 hit combos? lol I really just been eating his chest up with supers, then he'd pull some douche bs move right before I kill him

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

oh ok, lol is there any tips for evading his BS 200 hit combos? lol I really just been eating his chest up with supers, then he'd pull some douche bs move right before I kill him
use super skrull, jump and use his punchfest thing move again and again...she hulk is also effective against him

it's definitely harder than mvc2... and totally different.. so far it's gonna be team X factor for me... might change later... and add ryu to it... but i like X23

finally got my copy ill be on tonight if i feel up to par, i feel so behind, ill be adding everyone under this guise, and feel free to add me to

PSN: dariowilson

spending mad time in that training room...already played online with some fellow NTers and got owned. game is
pimp.gif
tho. ill build my skills up in time.

Damn, I'm horrible at this 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Will be in Training Mode for awhile to practice and experiment with each character. Add me if you want...

PSN = JayEnGee just mention NT so I know who it is.

Back
Top Bottom