MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

right now i run dorm(black hole), akuma (assist a?), and i switch between ironman(unibeam) or ryu(assist a). I generally play keep away with dorm until i land my blackhole-->chaotic flame. Then i'll tele behind or above and punish. Akuma is great with dorm as a "get off me" assist and chaotic flame after the assist is safe. Any tips for countering sent or deadpool. The downtime after blackhole/Purification usually leaves me open to get smashed by sent and deadpool. I usually try a chaotic flame or jump and teleport behind. If anyone want's to do some player matches invite me WavieCrockettNJ

how? running with phoenix alot recently

FINALLY figured out how to do a team aerial combo
pimp.gif

I'm starting to get the hang of this game and the fightstick. Holla at me PSN: DiplomaticKilla if you want an easy win. LOL.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Just found out how to turn into Dark Phoenix, by far the best character in the game.

Still trying to figure that out..

i think you need 5 bars and then die with her.. you're supposed to come back as dark phoenix.. but you die really fast cause her health is going down automatically... im finally getting the hang of the air combo

I didnt know there was so much hate for deadpool on here

I thought I was playing with him wrong by playing from a distance guess not
laugh.gif

unless someone else can give me a link or play me as to how deadpool should be used
nerd.gif

my fav marvel/MvC3 character btw

Put her as your 3 then get 5 bars and go ham....

Im drinking now on my 10th brew
laugh.gif
I might give up some w's later when I get home

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Put her as your 3 then get 5 bars and go ham....

Im drinking now on my 10th brew
laugh.gif
I might give up some w's later when I get home

Thats my strategy. Do as much damage with Morgan and Hsien-Ko as possible to get 5 bars, then put Phoenix out.
laugh.gif
when people try to hurry and kick her out I have 5 bars.

Dante/Chris/Wesker
I do some damage with Dante and Chris is just a support character, when everyone gets knocked out I throw Wesker out and finish the game, I've beaten 3 people using only Wesker and them with all their characters.
Holla at me, GT-xX0v3k1llaXx

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Just found out how to turn into Dark Phoenix, by far the best character in the game.

Still trying to figure that out..

i think you need 5 bars and then die with her.. you're supposed to come back as dark phoenix.. but you die really fast cause her health is going down automatically... im finally getting the hang of the air combo

I turn her into dark phoenix and then bring her back in and use her as an assist. Her health regenerates and her assist turn ridiculously strong.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

I didnt know there was so much hate for deadpool on here

I thought I was playing with him wrong by playing from a distance guess not
laugh.gif

unless someone else can give me a link or play me as to how deadpool should be used
nerd.gif

my fav marvel/MvC3 character btw
A lot of people hate Deadpool period. Haha.

Got my $+% handed to me by some dude that had Arial Combo on lock,
then kept using Ryu's special, had like 6 of them, so I would die even blocking.
I got mad studyin to dom kuz now I kno how to counter it. Game is a lot harder
than picking up and playing.

any body use the dreamcast method for unlocking character.....i gotta work all day for thenext four days.

The learning curve on this game is harder compare to Super Street Fighter 4 IMO, maybe it's cuz I also have Street Fighter 4, but even SF4 wasn't this hard. The thing is one lil mistake in MvsC3 and you're basically !@$*$%. At least in SSF4, it's not the case, but than again I'm A LOT better SSF4 than in MvsC3
laugh.gif

One of the biggest things I need to work on is the assist game and how they help chain combos or hyper attacks. I already have advance combos and air combos and tag air combos down easy, I just need to work on the setup first, than unleash holy hell on my opponent, because once you do it, the feeling is much better compared to SSF4.

IMO Game isn't that hard, its just moreso being that it isnt tough to do a move, its hell on earth playing someone that knows how to chain combos correctly. One dude on line wasnt even letting me breath I swear.

IMO Game isn't that hard, its just moreso being that it isnt tough to do a move, its hell on earth playing someone that knows how to chain combos correctly. One dude on line wasnt even letting me breath I swear.

Back
Top Bottom