MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

^The best form of practice would prob be goin up against the hardest challengers.

Is anyone gonna post up some strategies, tips & tricks when they get the guide?

currently ranked 8 overall right now online. was at 3 yesterday but didn't play many online matches so i guess i took a dip.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

played against some dude from Asia last night, and got straight molested. lol

story of meh life
dudes know the perfect assists helping them fight....(sent
30t6p3b.gif

some of the characters you may want to use but dont go good with other characters

somehow i need to get good 

I can't do rank matches anymore. I'm 238 - 108 overall, and 32 -16 ranked
30t6p3b.gif
I ran into like Sent x Wesker 5 times in a row. I can't do this anymore, they are just too powerful.. spamming the same assist and teleport. This dude's record was literally 127-1 smh. I HATE cheap characters... I roll with X-23/Task/Doom/Spidey now, just for safety precautions.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

limitedretroog i sent you a request...

im like 18-28 ranked now...dudes running sent x doom and phoenix smh

Cool.

Who else tryna trophy boost? I need help with pretty much need all of them...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Well, except the 5 wins in a row. PSN supremium72

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

Originally Posted by frankl1001

who sucks here? anybody up for unranks? xbox

I am
GT: primeAntagonist
good games, i think i broke my joystick. It wouldn't let me move right in the last 2 games, was trying to move to the right side of the screen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wanna do a couple matches and just block for the whole match. im too aggressive and if i drop a combo im open for hits.

but fight request matches >>>> searching

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

^The best form of practice would prob be goin up against the hardest challengers.

Is anyone gonna post up some strategies, tips & tricks when they get the guide?

i got it who you need...ill see if i can copy but the font is really small...probably will just read and summarize my thoughts on a few people 

I ordered the strategy guide too, but it wont come until the middle of next week. Ill post some things, but at the same time maybe I shouldnt...
laugh.gif

Probably head out to TRU later and grab the game along with the 15$ gift card.

the guide for this is amazing. if you're considering trying to get even somewhat decent at this game, you should pick it up. it's a good 6-8 pages of info per character including combos, assist recommendations, strategies, setups.

here's a good free alternative to the guide. it's constantly being updated.

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3

and here's some day 2 high level tourney video.

*i'm terrible at this game
laugh.gif

deadpool is even more annoying than sent

why do people spam the same moves over and over...and why do i keep fighting people who are like 100-10

too bad that thor is soo slow, cause he kills... very strong character.. still trying to figure out what my team will be.. too many options

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pissin maaaaad people off with akuma chun li and dante, cant get past the cheapness of chun li

Back
Top Bottom