MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

shes "lame" because thats the incomplete version thats on the disc...the dlc will update her

and thats the jill from resident evil 5

Originally Posted by proper english

did Jill even move like that in any of the RE games? 
laugh.gif
This

Originally Posted by bamez

strats on spidey please!
just a lil something 
"she hulk "a" improves spideys combo capabilities...call she hulk "a" and air dash towards your foe then attack with "s" if both attacks are timed to hit at the same time your opponent cannot guard, when it hits jump forward and perform air "M M H (RIGHT) left down diagonal left M M S "to combo off it...

Bozo7000 said:
Aztec said:
Originally Posted by proper english

did Jill even move like that in any of the RE games? 
laugh.gif
This

She has the thing on her chest that I believe Wesker put on her from RE5

good call, i remember now. im still kinda salty over this. mvc2 jill > mc3 jill. this new one looks blah. old jill was fun, shorty had the re dogs, crows, zombies, and tyrant at her disposal. counters your attack wit the 9mm
pimp.gif
hand to hand combat was on that street fighter steez, word to sakura.

imo, they need to have the following for DLC:

sakura
retro jill
captain commando (dude was too fun to play as)
Blade
Dr. Octopus
Gambit
Jubilee

a few of those names are new, but i def feel the roster would so much more piff if they were on it. thoughts?
nerd.gif

nina williams jill was the biggest shark jump out of the whole series next to gears of war esque shootouts with zombies in Re5 . R.E has been dead to me ever since

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by bamez

strats on spidey please!
just a lil something 
"she hulk "a" improves spideys combo capabilities...call she hulk "a" and air dash towards your foe then attack with "s" if both attacks are timed to hit at the same time your opponent cannot guard, when it hits jump forward and perform air "M M H (RIGHT) left down diagonal left M M S "to combo off it...
good to know jb. but she hulk?
sick.gif

but i have seen a monster she hulk once, i'll start training with her. i know she'll be good for a lot of scrubs online with their random jumping.

edit: can the same unblockable be done with that x23 assist?

I LOVE this game but it feels so shallow.
edit: Passed on RE5 cause I wasn't feeling the direction that they're taking it. Seeing the Jill video and playing with Chris seems to me like Resident Evil jumped the shark. Is that REALLY how they are in the game? 

Shame too because Resident Evil 2 is one of the greatest games of all time.

She hulk is beastly. X factor she hulk is a bigger problem because she is already stupid strong to begin with.

I'm still gonna wait until a price drop to grab but I play at my friends a lot and my favorite squad so far is
Thor
Dormmau

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I LOVE this game but it feels so shallow.
edit: Passed on RE5 cause I wasn't feeling the direction that they're taking it. Seeing the Jill video and playing with Chris seems to me like Resident Evil jumped the shark. Is that REALLY how they are in the game? 

Shame too because Resident Evil 2 4 is one of the greatest games of all time.

grin.gif
adjusted.

I wanna pick this game up but afraid im gonna be terrible and play it once.

Didnt play mvc2 before does that matter?

Back
Top Bottom