MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

what fight sticks do you guys have?

i had a tournament edition mvc2 one but i sold it cause i needed some cash in the summer...want to get a other one but dont want to spend over 100 really but i also want it to be worth my $

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i had a tournament edition mvc2 one but i sold it cause i needed some cash in the summer...want to get a other one but dont want to spend over 100 really but i also want it to be worth my $
i dont have one either but im considering the tekken 6 one. bestbuy has the package for $30 right now. im trying to get some reviews on it with mvc3

Originally Posted by bigj505

i dont have one either but im considering the tekken 6 one. bestbuy has the package for $30 right now. im trying to get some reviews on it with mvc3

i cant play with one to save my life.. i dont know.. i prefer pad..

all the RE characters are wearing their RE5 clothing, chris redfield and albert wesker do too... RE5 was one of the best games there was... people just complain too much saying that you couldnt run and shoot... but then again you couldnt use RE controls either, since it was developed in '92, i think?? oh well... still think Jill isnt all that special..

for 30 you get what you paid if you feel me, its wireless so theres the same controller lag and its just made with cheaper parts...it will work for all fighting games tho 

Keeps saying connection to host lost when I try to find a ranked match;is it my connection or is it the game the reason why I cannot find a person?

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Keeps saying connection to host lost when I try to find a ranked match;is it my connection or is it the game the reason why I cannot find a person?
Its not just you, Capcom is looking into it.  An immediate fix is to set: region = same, lang = English, skill = same .  That should help a lot

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Went ahead and copped the guide from Amazon for $11

Gotta get my aerial combos/counters down pact
30t6p3b.gif

i went ahead and copped bc i read this lol
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nvm I didn't see guide, lol got all excited

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

Its not just you, Capcom is looking into it.  An immediate fix is to set: region = same, lang = English, skill = same .  That should help a lot
Good looking out, finally found a match.

for 30 you get what you paid if you feel me, its wireless so theres the same controller lag and its just made with cheaper parts...it will work for all fighting games tho
I had the T6 stick since I'm a huge Tekken player, and had to get the limited edition package when it first dropped. All I can say is the stick I had broke within the first year of me owning it. Cheap buttons, cheap stick. But if you're a casual player, you can't beat a $30 stick. I didn't have any issues with command lag, since the Tekken stick is wireless with a USB Dongle. The SF IV TE stick is far superior to the Tekken stick, but it is also $120 more. If you can find the Tekken stick for $30 bucks, good value for the casual gamer. Just don't be expected to be blown away.

I'm probably going to pick up the SF IV TE Round 2 fight stick this coming weekend. I need a new one, and playing on the D-Pad is a travesty to this game...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I had the T6 stick since I'm a huge Tekken player, and had to get the limited edition package when it first dropped. All I can say is the stick I had broke within the first year of me owning it. Cheap buttons, cheap stick. But if you're a casual player, you can't beat a $30 stick. I didn't have any issues with command lag, since the Tekken stick is wireless with a USB Dongle. The SF IV TE stick is far superior to the Tekken stick, but it is also $120 more. If you can find the Tekken stick for $30 bucks, good value for the casual gamer. Just don't be expected to be blown away.

I'm probably going to pick up the SF IV TE Round 2 fight stick this coming weekend. I need a new one, and playing on the D-Pad is a travesty to this game...
this i got 100+ mission done but its not possible to do the rest with the controller 
laugh.gif
...gameshark store has round 2 te sticks for 120 shipped if anything i might get that one...but ive been thinking of getting a hori with sanwa parts but its hard to find a good price on them 

Most dudes with good records aren't even good at this game. They just spam one @#$#@# move with Sentinel or that stupid !@# dog. 

I need a better strategy. Just spam with sentinel assist, and run up on them with a 12-15 hit combo with zero.

Finally played some ranked matches. Currently 9-1 courtesy of Hsien-ko/Felicia/Taskmaster
pimp.gif

My only L came from this dude who used Doom and beam spammed
indifferent.gif

okay finally found my last character

Deadpool a(quick work), Akuma b(spin kick), Ryu a(Shoryuken)

My team is now going to be Wolverine, Taskmaster, and Dante.
Wolverine has a HUGE hittable box. I couldn't believe how far out I can land his regular attacks + launch.
X _____Y Pretend the X is Wolverine and the Y is my opponent. If we were that far apart and I press the launch button, the launch attack will still land and send them to the air! I was shocked!
eek.gif

its so much better seeing those dudes in the tourneys using different teams. i dont think many of them had the same team at all.

i wanna try out clockw0rk's team, but i never saw him use doom other than the assist, and 1 mistake with phoenix and its over.

Finally beat the game on the hardest difficulty
eek.gif
 took me about 1hour maybe 2 wolverine iron man and Dante got it done for me

also I thought that chris was one of my guys nh but after I got worked online I realize he was to slow for me so I'm back to finding a third to go with Dante and wolverine
frown.gif

JSTEEZ- I'm done lets run a match now ..
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom